Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield, Vitor Belfort - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield, Vitor Belfort - Face To Face at Final Presser

Holyfield, Belfort Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Headlining LEGENDS II, Former Cruiserweight and Heavyweight Undisputed World Champion, EVANDER 'THE REAL DEAL' HOLYFIELD will battle Former UFC Heavyweight World Champion VITOR 'THE PHENOM' BELFORT in an eight-round clash. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Evander is a freak of nature, he looks great for his age. Bellend is going to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Evander is a freak of nature, he looks great for his age. Bellend is going to get hurt.
      I hope you're right, but freak of nature or not, Evander is almost 60 years old and many years inactive. I'm pretty sure the guy who's getting hurt is not the young man. I know Evander keeps himself in tremendous shape, but there is a big difference between gym shape and fighting shape. He should not be expected to have any timing or any punch resistance whatsoever. I think this is going to be a horrible spectacle to watch.

Comment

Holyfield should be able to knock Vitor out once he slows down, Vitor is still a one trick pony who explodes going forward so it should be very easy for Holyfield to figure him out by 3 rounds and he gets the ring rust off in this one .

Comment

Evander looks menacing...

Comment

Working...
          X