Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Promoter: You Can't Change Deontay Wilder, He's Too Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Promoter: You Can't Change Deontay Wilder, He's Too Old

Frank Warren, the co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is not expecting to see a "new version" of Deontay Wilder in the upcoming trilogy bout. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay was hard-headed when he was younger. We see here that Jay Deas was always in the young 'Bronze-Bomber's' ear, trying to tell it like it was. But Wilder, disregarded Jay Deas wise council and of those that had his best interest at heart. Instead, Deontay took heed to that useless no-good Mark Breland.

It is only now that the snake-in-the-grass Mark Breland has been exposed and kicked out of the BombSquad, that real progress is being made under coach Malik Scott, I have no doubt about it ; as recent training footage posted on social-media has shown a dramatic improvement in Deontay's punching tecnique, defense and footwork.

And why should Frank Warren's opinion matter? He is the enemy, I remember when Frank robbed Malik Scott when he faced his ( Warren's ) former boxer Dereck Chisora, by way of typical BS UK early stoppage.

Comment

Tell that to the Lying Dummies Boxing Community LDBC
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Deontay was hard-headed when he was younger. We see here that Jay Deas was always in the young 'Bronze-Bomber's' ear, trying to tell it like it was. But Wilder, disregarded Jay Deas wise council and of those that had his best interest at heart. Instead, Deontay took heed to that useless no-good Mark Breland.

It is only now that the snake-in-the-grass Mark Breland has been exposed and kicked out of the BombSquad, that real progress is being made under coach Malik Scott, I have no doubt about it ; as recent training footage posted on social-media has shown a dramatic improvement in Deontay's punching tecnique, defense and footwork.

And why should Frank Warren's opinion matter? He is the enemy, I remember when Frank robbed Malik Scott when he faced his ( Warren's ) former boxer Dereck Chisora, by way of typical BS UK early stoppage.
        Do you believe his water was spiked? Do you believe the costume drained his legs? Do you believe the referee was drunk? Im just curious

Comment

I agree.

Only chance Wilder has is if Fury becomes worse, or lazy in training camp.

Tyson Fury losing to Wilder is up to Tyson Fury.

Nothing, not even PED’s can help Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Bronze Bum is gonna get smoked then what Elie?
            _Maxi _Maxi Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
              Do you believe his water was spiked? Do you believe the costume drained his legs? Do you believe the referee was drunk? Im just curious
              I have no quarrel with you, I don't engage with new members, as there is a very sick troll that has been stalking me for years under new alias.
              Originally posted by petero View Post

Bronze Bum is gonna get smoked then what Elie?
              Whatever happens on October 9th, I'm going to keep calling Tyson a fraud because that's the truth ; nothing the bias media or bogus decision by the athletic commissions or governing bodies is going to change my opinion or hinder my support of the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder. We are enemies PETER FURY, FOREVER.

Comment

Great to see 1inchcock back and nibbling on Deontay's nuts again whilst hating against European fighters. No 1 PFP hater

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
                    Great to see 1inchcock back and nibbling on Deontay's nuts again whilst hating against European fighters. No 1 PFP hater
                    1inchCock too funny. Full blown Bronze nut rider

Comment

Working...
                    X