Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Next Opponent: Tommy Fury is at The Top of That List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Next Opponent: Tommy Fury is at The Top of That List

Youtube star turned boxer Jake Paul is certainly considering unbeaten Tommy Fury as his next opponent. Both Paul and Fury were in action last month in Cleveland, in separate fights, as part of a Showtime pay-per-view card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dont do it Jake, Tommy stunk up Cleveland vs. Anthony Taylor ; he dont deserve a payday or any shine.

Comment

Tommy don't deserve the payday, he struggled against a way undersized mma bum

Comment

Forget all that, Tommy Fury may not be the goods but he will dent Jake Paul the fk up

Comment

Battle to see who is the kind of mediocrity? Pleaaaase, no more! Turn down the suck knob!

Comment

tommy fury dight never gona happen, this clown will never fight a solid pro boxer - PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Dont do it Jake, Tommy stunk up Cleveland vs. Anthony Taylor ; he dont deserve a payday or any shine.
              Ride those nuts Elie

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

Ride those nuts Elie
                Petero, I cant help but notice that every time we engage in friendly conversation, you constantly have sex on your mind : for example, yesterday you deliberately used sexual-innuendos when addressing Nicholas Asberry's shocking revelations against your gay nephew Tyson Fury. If I recall your words correctly you said '' Nicholas Asscherry '' , which begs the question, do YOU eat ASS?!

How do you know that Nicholas ass taste like cherries?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Petero, I cant help but notice that every time we engage in friendly conversation, you constantly have sex on your mind : for example, yesterday you deliberately used sexual-innuendos when addressing Nicholas Asberry's shocking revelations against your gay nephew Tyson Fury. If I recall your words correctly you said '' Nicholas Asscherry '' , which begs the question, do YOU eat ASS?!

How do you know that Nicholas ass taste like cherries?
                  STFU you pathetic ****

Comment

Man, hard not to like this dude. I wouldn't take this fight tho. Tommy would whoop that azs

Comment

Working...
                    X