Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: After One Round Wilder Will Realize He's Back Where He Started

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: After One Round Wilder Will Realize He's Back Where He Started

Tyson Fury has vowed that he will knock out Deontay Wilder in even more devastating fashion than last time when the two men meet in their heavyweight showdown next month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spot on, he may feel good but just put another yes man in his corner. Scott's head so much up Wilder's ass man took an L in the ring for him. Watch the fight, it was an awful dive. Scott should have got a job on one of the Creed movies with that showing. Wilder's legs are still a major weakness and Fury knows this all. Fury in 5.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

All that means is he’s going to up his MMA skill set, with faaar less boxing involved.

Comment

I am so sick of these time wasters babbling on and not fighting. Get it over with already!
        Stop holding up the division. No one cares what you say out of the ring, which is where they are seemingly most comfortable.

Comment

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Gypsy-Bum, like coach Malik Scott told tha 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder, dont get too comfortable.

Comment

Truthfully yes every heavyweight has a punchers chance yet wilder has a PUNCHERS chance cause that right hand he lost my support with the unheard of exuses outside a dog ate my homework but look at training vids yes suppose show u at best but def can tell be working hard punchers look tighter crisper hear the pop on the jab and dare i say some combos everyone looks good on bag if know what doing but def see improvement if under 6 i give it to wilder anything over 6 rds im going fury to adjust n use box iq

Comment

Wilder hasn't uttered the you have to be perfect for 12 rounds and i only need to be perfect for 2 seconds for this fight.
              maybe that remark isn't valid now, fury was perfect for 7 rounds and 2 seconds also
              Last edited by hugh grant; 09-09-2021, 07:45 PM.
              jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                Truthfully yes every heavyweight has a punchers chance yet wilder has a PUNCHERS chance cause that right hand he lost my support with the unheard of exuses outside a dog ate my homework but look at training vids yes suppose show u at best but def can tell be working hard punchers look tighter crisper hear the pop on the jab and dare i say some combos everyone looks good on bag if know what doing but def see improvement if under 6 i give it to wilder anything over 6 rds im going fury to adjust n use box iq
                I see an early KO for Fury, Wilder reminds me of a boxer who was exposed and thinks he just had an off night. The real world will hit him real quick
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I m sure my man Malik Scott would teach Wilder how to run.

Comment

The Crazed Postponement King will postpone using boxing this time around. He’ll bring it back for the Zacks & Ottos of the world…..To be sure, he’ll get back what he cheats out this time. The Cornballs tough talk is really concern ….won’t be a pretty fight!
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X