Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Rematch Would Interest Me if The Money Was Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Eubank Rematch Would Interest Me if The Money Was Right

Former two division world champion Billy Joe Saunders, 32-years-old, would consider a rematch with career rival Chris Eubank Jr. - if the money was right. They collided back in 2014, with Saunders winning a close twelve round split decision to hand Eubank his first career defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This quitter is back to being a ass since he got the clenelo PPV check

Comment

I see this fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        This quitter is back to being a ass since he got the clenelo PPV check
        But nobody cares about the TMT brand any’mo. It gets lost like those single dollar bills at Girl’s Collection.

Comment

Canelo himself said he felt the “cheek (orbital) bone break”. Eubank is full of it.

Comment

Eubank talking like he’s relevant as well, “ I’m the A side “ he says and Saunders says he will do it for the fans , when did billy joe ever sell any tickets of significance ? Both are deluded , eubank more so , at least Saunders can take it or leave it as he is set up and living in Eubanks head .why would billy joe do the boy a favour and offer himself up to get beat as he’s really not as motivated anymore so rightly he’ll want to adequately compensated for getting beat by an average fighter ? £5 m ? No way saureland underwrite that amount , they know the game and know the fights not worth that much let alone Saunders end..

Comment

First fight was close eubanks was still a novice ***** boy after more money

Comment

Saunders will price himself out from now on because of the lottery he hit. We may never see him fight again

Comment

Don't think he'll be missed much either.

Comment

Eubank improved for one fight to defeat the ghost of James Degale and has barely done anything other than that since being shut out by Groves .

Comment

Working...
                    X