Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nakatani: Tito Acosta Is A Former Champ With Power, Great Test For My First Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nakatani: Tito Acosta Is A Former Champ With Power, Great Test For My First Title Defense

Junto Nakatani is ready for the toughest test of his career, to the point where he will not be surprised by anything that his challenger will bring to the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They need to scrap the Valdez fight and this can be the main event. Tito is a good intro to the big time, he has more power than most little men. Junto isn't asking for an easy fight, he wants to prove himself. Bravo.

Comment

I smell a upset here...Nakatani is bigger, longer with better reach, but Angel has Tito Trinidad's left hook!

Acosta by KO in a war!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
        I smell a upset here...Nakatani is bigger, longer with better reach, but Angel has Tito Trinidad's left hook!

Acosta by KO in a war!
        Yeah man, Junto will need to be on a different level than he was vs. Giemel Magramo to go back to Japan with the WBO flyweight championship. Although Nakatani managed to stop the hard hitting Filipino, Junto looked very stiff and uninspired ; even though he was fighting in the biggest fight of his life.

Like you said, Angel has cannons in both hands, hes going to be a problem inside the taller Nakatani, one of those hooks to the head and body can fold my boy Junto. Its going down!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Yeah man, Junto will need to be on a different level than he was vs. Giemel Magramo to go back to Japan with the WBO flyweight championship. Although Nakatani managed to stop the hard hitting Filipino, Junto looked very stiff and uninspired ; even though he was fighting in the biggest fight of his life.

Like you said, Angel has cannons in both hands, hes going to be a problem inside the taller Nakatani, one of those hooks to the head and body can fold my boy Junto. Its going down!
          Great post Bro, like always!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            They need to scrap the Valdez fight and this can be the main event. Tito is a good intro to the big time, he has more power than most little men. Junto isn't asking for an easy fight, he wants to prove himself. Bravo.
            I wholeheartedly agree. That’s what I’ve been saying. This fight deserves to be the main event. Arum is play favorites again like always.

Comment

Working...
            X