Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield, Vitor Belfort - Show Off Moves at Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield, Vitor Belfort - Show Off Moves at Open Workouts

Holyfield, Belfort Training Photos Gallery - Headlining LEGENDS II, Former Cruiserweight and Heavyweight Undisputed World Champion, EVANDER 'THE REAL DEAL' HOLYFIELD will battle Former UFC Heavyweight World Champion VITOR 'THE PHENOM' BELFORT in an eight-round clash. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't Belfort see, he's being set up? Bait and switch, the pretty boy, uh, golden boy gets the Covid and in comes a boxing legend. They replaced a Ford fiesta with an F250.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

let them both overdose on PEDs

Comment

Holyfield looks great for being almost 60-years-old.
        BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Holyfield looks great for being almost 60-years-old.
          True. It's an inspiration. I didn't see many wrinkles either. I most probably won't be watching it. Will focus on the Valdez fight.

Comment

Thankfully he isn't fighting a boxer, because to see him shadowboxing and training with Jackson was a bit sad. He is in great shape as usual more than most 40 year olds but i don't want to see him hitting the pads so slow that he makes Joe Joyce look like Floyd Mayweather.
            GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Thankfully he isn't fighting a boxer, because to see him shadowboxing and training with Jackson was a bit sad. He is in great shape as usual more than most 40 year olds but i don't want to see him hitting the pads so slow that he makes Joe Joyce look like Floyd Mayweather.
              Holyfield ain’t 40 mate? Who you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Holyfield ain’t 40 mate? Who you talking about?
                Who said he is 40? ... I am sure you can read in between the lines. That at his age near 60 he is fitter than most 40 year olds..
                GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Who said he is 40? ... I am sure you can read in between the lines. That at his age near 60 he is fitter than most 40 year olds..
                  Ahhhh I look stupid now don’t I! Btw, i wasn’t trying to say your wrong or you are stupid. I just wasn’t understanding what you wrote so thought it would be best to just ask. He is in better shape then most 40+. His physique anyways is better then a lot of current day heavies isn’t it.

Glad we’ve cleared that up and I hope you enjoy rest of your day, or night depending on location!!

Comment

Holyfield always lived that warrior lifestyle and stayed in shape, this isn't Bowe or Tyson we're talking about.

He's still lean and ripped these days. He's in better shape than someone like De La Hoya who's like 10 years younger.

Comment

Working...
                    X