Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya: I Really Can't Wait To Get Back in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya: I Really Can't Wait To Get Back in The Ring

Six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya, 48-years-old, has left the hospital after being treated for COVID-19. The CEO of Golden Boy Promotions had been training for a comeback fight against former UFC champion Vitor Belfort, which was scheduled to headline a pay-per-view event backed by the Triller app, on September 11 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar is mentally ill

Comment

"COVID hit me really hard."

Oscar was double vaxed.
      Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Oscar is talking about a different type of ring

Comment

Oscár are you Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Oscar was double vaxed.
            Welcome to Covid. Doesn't matter with Delta, Lamba, and Mu. #getsmart

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Oscar vs sergio martinez 2 names both similar size past prime with oscar 14 yr inactivity n martinez lack of knees would be a great old man fight . less oscar wants the work from hmm chavez jr thatd sale huge on cincco even fight still for never seen someone prosper of name n no talent more than chavez jr n these youtubers boxing

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Oscar was double vaxed.
                  you think because he is double vaxed it wont hit you hard? People died and were double vaxed, you know that you still can get covid although vaxed right?
                  macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post

you think because he is double vaxed it wont hit you hard? People died and were double vaxed, you know that you still can get covid although vaxed right?
                    He probably would be on a ventilator, spent 3 weeks in the hospital in agony, and potentially worse had he not been vax'd. He can count his lucky stars.

Comment

Working...
                    X