Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos Card Moved Again, To October 4 At MSG's Hulu Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos Card Moved Again, To October 4 At MSG's Hulu Theater

The ever-moving Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos bout has its fifth date. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Triller Fight Club will televise Lopez-Kambosos as the main event of a pay-per-view show October 4 from Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. Triller previously rescheduled the Lopez-Kambosos card for October 5, a Tuesday night, but switched it again to a Monday night to avoid a potential conflict with a Yankees home playoff game that could be scheduled for October 5 in the nearby Bronx.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I honestly dont think anybody cares at this point.

Comment

I couldn't care less about this fight unless Kambosos knocks this punk out.

Comment

Not interested at all if it's on Triller. Not a single penny going to any of their cards ever.
        Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

This fight is getting bullied by everybody lmao. If khan and brook was to fight on this new date they will probably have to move again lol.

Comment

Teo is getting humbled. I get he wants his 1st title defense in America but the Hulu theater is like 5500 fans when full.

Youd think a win over Loma on ESPN would move him into a larger venue.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
              I couldn't care less about this fight unless Kambosos knocks this punk out.
              Punk? Youre funny kid. U must be sad he beat your fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Teo is getting humbled. I get he wants his 1st title defense in America but the Hulu theater is like 5500 fans when full.

Youd think a win over Loma on ESPN would move him into a larger venue.
                Humbled? Hes still getting damn near 4millie aint he? And thats vs some nobody mandatory.
                Last edited by El_Mero; 09-08-2021, 03:58 PM.
                Paperball86 Paperball86 likes this.

Comment

They never confirmed the 10/5 date.. tickets never went on sale.. Monday night boxing will be dope.. I’m going

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Humbled? Hes still getting damn near 4millie aint he? And thats vs some nobody mandatory.
                    I don’t think so. That was for Triller. I thought with them out the deal was dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X