Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Destroy Wilder in October, Splatter Whyte in December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Destroy Wilder in October, Splatter Whyte in December!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has vowed to stay busy by taking another fight in December. Fury is currently scheduled to face Deontay Wilder in a trilogy fight on October 9th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Should Fury win, he wants to make a defense of his title against Dillian Whyte in December. Whyte holds the WBC's interim-title, which he captured after stopping Alexander Povetkin earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like The Champ's agenda is set, line em up, watch em fall!! BumSquad leading off....
    Susie Susie likes this.

Comment

Bruh....you're NOT gonna fight twice in less than 90 days. He did it for his return back in 2018 but, does anybody remember the opponents' names? Lol

Still a Fury fan nonetheless.

Comment

Whyte might be busy with some real awesome boxers like Jermaine Franklin.

Comment

I've come to realize that Tyson Fury just talks nonsense for the sake of it.

No one can honestly believe that he would actually do this so why even say it? Makes him look like a fool.
          Boxviewer Boxviewer IAMTHAT IAMTHAT like this.

Comment

This sound's like typical Tyson Fury tongue in cheek B/S!!......
            IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

I wanna see Shyte splatter.
              Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Patiently waiting for Furys next excuse to get out of the Wilder fight. If he even shows up for that one, there is absolutely no way he fights Whyte and definitely won't fight him this year.
                champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Talking complete **** as usual.

Comment

Dillian Whyte would just pull out of the fight if Fury ever agreed to fight him anyway.
                    Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X