Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Tests Positive For Covid, Forced To Postpone Title Unification With Stephen Fulton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Tests Positive For Covid, Forced To Postpone Title Unification With Stephen Fulton

Another intriguing fight has been removed from the schedule. Brandon Figueroa has been forced to withdraw from a scheduled junior featherweight title unification clash with Stephen Fulton (19-0, 8KOs) after testing positive for Covid-19, both boxers confirmed Monday. Figueroa (22-0-1, 17KOs) was due to put his WBC title on the line in a bid to fight for Fulton's WBO belt, with their bout to have headlined the September 18 edition of Showtime Championship Boxing from Park MGM in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-07-2021, 07:49 PM.

Unreal, was so looking forward to this fight. Boxing in 2021.............

Comment

and another fight not happening. I'm sure Fury vs Wilder won't happen next month as well.

Comment

LMAO boxers are stupid.

Comment

That one hurts. Was really looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm with ShaneMosleySr at this point, I am ready to boycott boxing....This year just sucks!

I'll take back what I said earlier today! I'm right with you now boycotting this piece of crap, UNRELIABLE sport that we call boxing!
            ShaneMosleySr ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Damn, that sucks I wanted to see this one.

Comment

****ing hell! It seems like there isn't a card that goes right unless there's a Canelo-tier payday on the line.

What pisses me off even more is that if PBC had just kept Aleem - Roman they could have gone ahead with the card. But no ones paying for Aleem - Baez
                Last edited by GreatMalenko; 09-07-2021, 06:47 PM.

Comment

PBC shills should question whether their fighter really has covid.

Comment

The way the numbers are in the USA everybody going to get it sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                    X