Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Saunders Has No Credibility, He Must Understand That I'm The A-Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Saunders Has No Credibility, He Must Understand That I'm The A-Side

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. has made it clear that his domestic rival, former two division champion Billy Joe Saunders, is in no position to make monetary demands. He says Saunders is requesting ?5 million for a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

This loser hasn't done a damn thing, he needs to shut up. I don't like BJS but he has accomplished much more than this idiot.

Comment

Saunders is set for life after the canelo fight. Eubank Jr is now sky's highest profile fighter, they need recognisable fighters to match eubank with to put on ppv. Saunders is in a good position here, they need him more than he needs them.
      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

2 big mouth brit bums whose talk is way bigger than there punch.
        Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

I never saw their first fight but based on their respective styles I can't imagine it was a beautiful thing to watch.

Eubank looked average in his last fight and prior to that was getting lit up by Korobov before Matvey suffered an injury.

Last time I saw BJS, he was getting his face pushed in and feigning injury to get out of a beating.

Sounds like a PPV to me!

Comment

I like Eubank and admire his iron chin and workout. I liked his dad so naturally i wanted him to do well but he has spent his entire career talking. BJS last fight was against Canelo where he made it a competitive fight until he quit. you don't get bigger than Canelo. Yet for some reason Eubank thinks he is doing Saunders a favour. Speaking of Saunders when is he going to come out of hiding and show his face

Comment

Neither of these dudes are A side. Should split it 50/50, or 55/45 for Saunders. If you hear Eubanks talk unaware of his accomplishments, you'd think he's unified multiple weightclass and is the face of boxing lol. Talks a really good game but hasn't accomplished shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                I like Eubank and admire his iron chin and workout. I liked his dad so naturally i wanted him to do well but he has spent his entire career talking. BJS last fight was against Canelo where he made it a competitive fight until he quit. you don't get bigger than Canelo. Yet for some reason Eubank thinks he is doing Saunders a favour. Speaking of Saunders when is he going to come out of hiding and show his face
                You’re pretty much spot on. What’s Jr’s best win? A shot DeGale? Yildirim?

I’d also be rooting for Eubank in a rematch but Saunders is definitely the more credible fighter out of the two.

I do think there’s a good chance the rematch happens though. Sky wanna stick the PPV machine behind Eubank so the money will be there to make this fight.
                Noelanthony Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                  Neither of these dudes are A side. Should split it 50/50, or 55/45 for Saunders. If you hear Eubanks talk unaware of his accomplishments, you'd think he's unified multiple weightclass and is the face of boxing lol. Talks a really good game but hasn't accomplished shiet.
                  Eubank is the bigger draw no doubt, he definitely deserves 50% at the very least.

I think 50/50 is fair. Saunders is the more decorated fighter and holds a W over Eubank Jr, whilst Eubank Jr has the bigger fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I never saw their first fight but based on their respective styles I can't imagine it was a beautiful thing to watch.

Eubank looked average in his last fight and prior to that was getting lit up by Korobov before Matvey suffered an injury.

Last time I saw BJS, he was getting his face pushed in and feigning injury to get out of a beating.

Sounds like a PPV to me!
                    I went to the first fight, was on the Fury-Chisora 2 undercard, BJS soundly outboxed him over the first 6 rounds and then gassed and Eubank won the vast majority of the later rounds. I edged it to BJS 115-113, wasn’t a great watch but wasn’t a boring fight either.

Eubank was very inexperienced at the time though, he’d pretty much fought nobody besides eastern euro fighters with padded records and journeyman. I’d favour Jr in the rematch tbh.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X