Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Sooner or Later, I Do Think The Joshua Fight Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Sooner or Later, I Do Think The Joshua Fight Will Happen

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has admitted that he was not optimistic when a deal was in place to face Anthony Joshua in an undisputed title clash. There had been a deal in position to fight Joshua - who holds the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO titles - on a date in August in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury should of binned his belt already no point in fighting whiner again beat him twice already bin the belt fury then smash the cashcow robot

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
      Fury should of binned his belt already no point in fighting whiner again beat him twice already bin the belt fury then smash the cashcow robot
      The man wants undisputed champion status and would probably end up fighting Wilder for that belt again if he vacated. The WBC would have found a quick way to slap that belt around Wilder again. As we know Fury can destroy Wilder rather easily and keep his belt then take out AJ which is probably the quickest route and allows both men to tie up loose ends. Fury with Wilder and AJ with Usyk.

Comment

Mate, I am getting so sick and Goddamned tired of this bullshit! Motherfucker, you've already canceled two fights this year and the year is still young. You might as well cancel the October 9th trilogy bout with Deontay Wilder too. You ain't got it anymore. So just admit it!
        slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Fury and Josh need to win first. But im.worried one of them will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Mate, I am getting so sick and Goddamned tired of this bullshit! Motherfucker, you've already canceled two fights this year and the year is still young. You might as well cancel the October 9th trilogy bout with Deontay Wilder too. You ain't got it anymore. So just admit it!
            He is balls deep in your head. It's pure comedy watching you whine and b**ch because Fury wrecked Wilder. You wish he'd cancel so you don't have watch your boy get destroyed again. Oct 9th you ought to be on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

The man wants undisputed champion status and would probably end up fighting Wilder for that belt again if he vacated. The WBC would have found a quick way to slap that belt around Wilder again. As we know Fury can destroy Wilder rather easily and keep his belt then take out AJ which is probably the quickest route and allows both men to tie up loose ends. Fury with Wilder and AJ with Usyk.
              Good post agree just sick of this 3rd fight thing with whiner just a waste of time

Comment

He is balls deep in your head. It's pure comedy watching you whine and b**ch because Fury wrecked Wilder. You wish he'd cancel so you don't have watch your boy get destroyed again. Oct 9th you ought to be on suicide watch.
                Whiner against the cashcow robot would be more interesting

Comment

He is balls deep in your head. It's pure comedy watching you whine and b**ch because Furywrecked Wilder. You wish he'd cancel so you don't have watch your boy get destroyed again. Oct 9th you ought to be on suicide watch.
                  You mean like I wrecked your mama's asshole? You are right. I am balls deep in that shit! I bet you think I am horrible and not a nice person now don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    You mean like I wrecked your mama's asshole? You are right. I am balls deep in that shit! I bet you think I am horrible and not a nice person now don't you?
                    I knew you are trash and this did nothing but make you look like the mental midget you are. Could not dispute the fact Fury is always on your mind non stop any time he comes up, you are there for it. For as much as you hate him, you can't stop talking about him. Like I said when he destroys Wilder again your loved ones better do the right thing and put you on suicide watch. Pathetic child.
                    Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X