Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley On Oscar Valdez: I Hope He Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley On Oscar Valdez: I Hope He Gets Knocked Out

Boxing's latest scandal has left Timothy Bradley with smoke coming out of his ears. The retired welterweight champion and current ESPN commentator had some harsh words for Oscar Valdez, the WBC junior lightweight titleholder who will make the first defense of his title against Robson Conceicao on Sept.10 in Tucson, Arizona, during a recent episode of the ESPN+ show State of Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Conceicao
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

That's going against the Bob-father. NO-ONE goes against BOB. Tim is about to get fired.

Comment

Pro boxers know what’s going on in the sport and know better than to buy these lame excuses from cheaters. It’s the groupie fan boys who are casuals who want to defend the excuses or minimize the effect of the substance.

Comment

Tim Bradley is the New Teddy Atlas of commentating. I won't be surprised if they blackball Tim like they did Teddy
          Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            That's going against the Bob-father. NO-ONE goes against BOB. Tim is about to get fired.
            The Bob-Father

Comment

Dam Bradley is fuming. Lol. Can't knock him tho. He, as a former fighter and world champion, probably knows more about what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to PED use and the things fans don't see or know. Regardless, the fact that Valdez tested positive and is still allowed to actually defend his title(that should have been stripped) and not be suspended is wild. Boxing is taking corruption to the next level with this one.

Comment

Tim will be sucking Valdez off come fight night as he does every name on the TR roster.

IMO this is just media stuff to make espn and TR look like they’re upset with cheating. they don’t give a f-ck as long as Valdez wins and they get to make money off a ppv with Shakur v Valdez.
                mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

A lot of Real boxing fans feel the same way- I hope all these drug cheats get knocked the f@#k out.

Valdez is just another In a long line of Mexican drug cheats, and drug cheats in general. Not surprising. He won't be the last, there will be more before the year is done.

And the Herbal tea excuse is hilarious. I bet you Him and his dirty team came up with that literally while they were injecting that **** in his ass. F-$king JUICERS are getting more and more ridiculous with their LAME excuses.

Hey Sulaiman, you gonna increase the threshold on this drug too?

MEXICAN CLOWNS
                  _Maxi _Maxi Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Tim is right. I don't wish anybody bad luck, but cheaters need to be exposed. First it's the tea, then he doesn't know, Andy walking around like mr.universe. Raynoso is handing out drugs like candy.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X