Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I'd End Jake Paul Inside of One Round, He's Not a Fighting Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I'd End Jake Paul Inside of One Round, He's Not a Fighting Man!

Unbeaten light heavyweight contender Tommy Fury has continued to apply pressure to secure a fight with social media star Jake Paul. Last Sunday, both Paul and Fury were featured in separate fights on Showtime Pay-Per-View card in Cleveland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Listen Tommy, you blew your chance at a fight with Jake Paul in that snoozer with Antony Taylor. You need to step your game up, starting off with eight-round contest ; even six rounders would be a upgrade. As popular as Jake Paul is in Cleveland, even he could not sell-out in his hometown fighting you after the restless crowd booed you out the arena.
    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

If he is not a fighting man, then why fight him?

Go call out other “fighting men”.
      Straightener Straightener likes this.

Comment

All you had to do was get a statement win on the undercard and call him out. That was all you had to do. Of course you’d beat Paul. But currently, he has no reason to fight you. More money to be made fighting old men.
        Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

If you can't knock out his sparring partner in a round like you said, then why should we believe you now.

Comment

After last weeks fights the pair of them should just lay low.
            i actually think this could be a pretty even fight considering Tommy Fury’s last fight

Comment

Both Tommy and Jake are on the same level. As soon as they step up in opposition they will be found out. Tommy's a model/reality star and Jake's a YouTube. Respect to Jake his making the most of his popularity and making money, Tommy on the other hand is riding on his brothers name. Tommy knows Jakes the money attraction so keeps pushing for a payday. It will be interesting who they both fight next as Jake will probably fight another cross over opponent at the end of their career and Tommy will probably fight another fighter with hardly a win on his record.

Comment

Said the same about the blown up 135 MMA journeyman you just fought.

Comment

Keep begging hobbit Fury.
                  You don't bring enough faces, money or ppvs to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    If he is not a fighting man, then why fight him?

Go call out other “fighting men”.
                    Exactly my thoughts

Comment

Working...
                    X