Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quebec to Launch Public Coroner's Inquest Into Death Of Jeanette Zacarias Zapata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quebec to Launch Public Coroner's Inquest Into Death Of Jeanette Zacarias Zapata

The boxing world may soon have some concrete answers regarding the recent untimely death of Jeanette Zacarias Zapata. The coroner's office of Quebec will launch a formal investigation into the death of the 18-year-old Mexican boxer, who passed away Thursday afternoon at a hospital in Montreal after sustaining head injuries five days earlier Saturday night, Aug. 28, during a boxing match on a card topped by the Kim Clavel-Maria Soledad Vargas main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's why you don't play boxing. It really pisses me off when dip sh*** couch potatoes on here who hate their pathetic little lives, call any fighter a bum when these warriors put everything on the line to make a living and feed their families. Rest in peace.

Comment

So dam sad. I was hoping that she make it through. RIP warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        That's why you don't play boxing. It really pisses me off when dip sh*** couch potatoes on here who hate their pathetic little lives, call any fighter a bum when these warriors put everything on the line to make a living and feed their families. Rest in peace.
        Most fans who use derogatory terms are not belittling the fact that athletes take risks. When the Jets or Mets lose I may call them bums but that does not mean that I do not realize their work ethic and all of the possible dangers involved. It's called frustration not disrepect!

Comment

Boxing is a dangerous sport

Comment

I put most of the blame on her coaches and people. Found out she got KO'ed 3 ****ing months ago. How the **** do you let your fighter fight 3 months after getting Knocked out??

Promoters don't give a **** too and just put on mismatches all the time but the coaches saw her get KO'ed recently. Those pieces of **** should be in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post

Most fans who use derogatory terms are not belittling the fact that athletes take risks. When the Jets or Mets lose I may call them bums but that does not mean that I do not realize their work ethic and all of the possible dangers involved. It's called frustration not disrepect!
              Most "fans" who use those terms are the real bums who have never done anything related to sports in their life. Probably sit at home playing video games all day. Respect to anybody that steps into the ring. Period. RIP to this young lady.

Comment

Has any promoter or sanctioning bodies been tried for manslaughter charges for putting on mismatches like this that ends in tragedy. Also reading that the victim had recently been KO'd, fight should not have been sanctioned.

Comment

Working...
                X