Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Signs With Sky Sports, Plans UK Invasion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Signs With Sky Sports, Plans UK Invasion

Claressa Shields will need to dust off her passport for the next phase of her career. The two-time Olympian and three-division world champion from Flint, Michigan has agreed to a multi-fight deal with UK broadcasting giant Sky Sports. Per the arrangement, Shields will appear on cards promoted by Boxxer, a British promotional company that has an output deal with Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Try being less of a victim, that whiney stuff does not appeal to real people. KOing these other girls would also help, take some risks to get them out of there.

Comment

Don't usually watch women's boxing, but Shields vs. Marshall is a good fight.

Comment

Seems none of the big 3 promoters want to touch her.

Comment

Watch Mr Bean try and sell us Shields vs Marshall on PPV
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

She’s trash. Her family member sucker punched an old man ffs. She runs her ignorant mouth but is boring asf, has less than a 20% ko ratio LOL.

For me, the boring, pillowfist loudmouth couldn’t stop Hannah Rankin who on the ground scale of boxers is a 1/10. I heard her also ask an opponent at a press conference “bro what iz u talkin bout?” When I heard that I was instantly disgusted.
            Women’s boxing is cringe enough, to have a ghetto trash loudmouth with no class who’s nickname is T-Rex...but has like 2 ko’s her whole career makes it that much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Seems none of the big 3 promoters want to touch her.
              She already has a promoter.

This signing should end all the "she's ducking Savannah Marshall" talk. But I bet some dolts here will still keep playing that same broken record.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Her and Marshall both with Boxxer now so look like that fight WILL happen

America doesn't seem to have any love for Shields so might as well head overseas

Comment

Tell me when she signs to fight Marshall.
                  Don't think it will happen. Wants no part of SM.

Comment

Good move, makes that Marshall fight a very real likelihood. Article notes that the fight might happen later in the year....perhaps put them on the same card against showcase opponents and then build a bit of buildup for the clash.

Comment

Working...
                    X