Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Negotiating With Canelo: He Found Out That I'm Not A Fighter You Can Just Push Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant On Negotiating With Canelo: He Found Out That I'm Not A Fighter You Can Just Push Around

If Caleb Plant approaches his fight in the ring against Canelo Alvarez the same way he did at the negotiating table, he may end up surprising more than a few viewers. The Nashville-born IBF super middleweight titleholder will put his belt on the line against Alvarez, the WBC/WBO/WBA champion, in a full unification title fight on Nov. 6 in Las Vegas. Alvarez announced the fight on his social media in late August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant, I think you’ll soon find out you will be slapped around!

”negotiating with Canelo” that’s a good one too.
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 09-05-2021, 07:33 AM.

Comment

15-1 odds trash fight. If Pac/Ugas did 200k I do not see how this PPV makes money it is a much worse match up and many times more expensive.
      Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 09-05-2021, 07:46 AM.
      Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

I said it before and will say it again Caleb sweet hands Plant is going to expose the cherry picker fraud. He is the better fighter and will win by late stoppage or decision. Boxing is not about who hits harder. It's about the sweet science and that's where clenelo has his problems. We know that Alvared is the favored so the bet Plant winning by decision and will make me a lot of money fight night
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I'm a fan of Caleb, but can he really do anything to stop Canelo from marching forward applying pressure, and unleashing hard punches like he does to everyone else? We won't know until fight night, but I know I'll be tuning in to see for myself
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            I said it before and will say it again Caleb sweet hands Plant is going to expose the cherry picker fraud. He is the better fighter and will win by late stoppage or decision. Boxing is not about who hits harder. It's about the sweet science and that's where clenelo has his problems. We know that Alvared is the favored so the bet Plant winning by decision and will make me a lot of money fight night
            But you told everyone “mark my words” doe. How come you don’t want to ban bet me that Canelo wins? Nobody believes the fabric of your fiber. TMT Gym always picking Canelo to win. “Sweet science” doe

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Plant, I think you’ll soon find out you will be slapped around!

”negotiating with Canelo” that’s a good one too.
              fraudvarez is losing November 6. No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                fraudvarez is losing November 6. No doubt
                You don’t want to ban bet me that Canelo wins. It just means you’re not serious. But cute posts doe

Comment

Sounds like Canelo couldn’t get his covid clause. If that seems to be the case then canelo essentially lost the Mexican holiday over his own pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

But you told everyone “mark my words” doe. How come you don’t want to ban bet me that Canelo wins? Nobody believes the fabric of your fiber. TMT Gym always picking Canelo to win. “Sweet science” doe
                    first of all you are a broke ho. Why would a bet a ban. You are a immateur dumbass that needs to get a girlfriend. I'm about that money and November 6 Caleb sweet hands Plant is going to add more cash to my account. Mark my words. Please find a female to hug because you sound like you need one and will need more after November 6 when ( sweet hands ) whoop dat ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X