Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Could See Joe Joyce Creating Problems For Joshua, Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Could See Joe Joyce Creating Problems For Joshua, Fury

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton is backing Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce to be a big problem for heavyweight world champions Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury definitely mops up Joyce just bc of his size and skills. Joshua on the other hand ain't so sure of. He is chinny and isn't as mobile as Fury. Joyce is as slow as molasses, but his size and iron chin will make him a tough out for anybody at HW.
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

I wouldnt favour him against either but hes a strong underdog. If Joshua started slowing down in the later rounds he could be in trouble. Fury on paper should be able to win a fairly comfortable decision, but you never know what kind of Fury is gonna show up.

I think he beats the **** out of someone like Whyte. That would be a lot of fun to see.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Sure. That's why he prefers fighting for a vacant belt over AJ for way more money?

Comment

Maybe if joyce was 10 yrs younger with time to develop or aj m fury were 10 yrs older and shot would be only way joyce could compete. Joyce doesnt even beat whyte or luis ortiz to me i dont even think ruiz. Joyce just to big slow n old honestly to develop before decline by age

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Sure. That's why he prefers fighting for a vacant belt over AJ for way more money?
            Joyce has been offered an Aj fight?
            Is it Joyce's fault rematch clause boxes so infrequently?
            Your saying he should sit, wait & hope to get a shot after Usyk with a rematch clause & Fury with a rematch clause, if he wins either? that's 2024 easy.
            Joyce will be AJ's preferred age range by then of 38-41 old & shot just like he's waiting Wilder out xD

Loving the rebound gif btw that **** kills me to xD
            Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Joyce has been offered an Aj fight?
              Is it Joyce's fault rematch clause boxes so infrequently?
              Your saying he should sit, wait & hope to get a shot after Usyk with a rematch clause & Fury with a rematch clause, if he wins either? that's 2024 easy.
              Joyce will be AJ's preferred age range by then of 38-41 old & shot just like he's waiting Wilder out xD

Loving the rebound gif btw that **** kills me to xD
              Why do you have such a problem with AJ having rematch clauses. If you don't like AJ your either a Wilder or Fury fan, and given that they're about to fight in a REMATCH that they both contractually asked for, as a fan it makes you so hypocritical lol.

Comment

Not sure why I keep reading that Dubois is Joyce's best win. Dubious has beaten nobody lol.
                BangEM BangEM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                  Fury definitely mops up Joyce just bc of his size and skills. Joshua on the other hand ain't so sure of. He is chinny and isn't as mobile as Fury. Joyce is as slow as molasses, but his size and iron chin will make him a tough out for anybody at HW.
                  AJ has been down five time in 2 fights. Fury has been down 4 times, only 1 less, in 3 fights. AJ was concussed in his fight with Ruiz so that is the reason why he was getting dropped so much. He had a temporary brain injury. Fury wasn't concussed in his fights. So fury has actually been dropped in more fights with no temporary brain injury to speak of. Pretty sure he's just as chinny or more so than AJ. FURY and his fans are always so quick to call AJ chinny but conveniently forget how chinny Fury is lol. Throwing about misgivings that your guilty of yourself is such poor form.
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Better fight for joyce bring out domonic brazeale the across the ocean chisora aka gatekeeper best win is dubois who best win can u name without google. If you said give hughie fury trouble yea they bout equal level to me one notch under joseph parker . why no joyce vs parker whyte ect oh yea joyce age looking for cash out

Comment

Working...
                    X