Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'm Going To Take Herring's Title in Devastating Fashion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I'm Going To Take Herring's Title in Devastating Fashion!

Former champion Shakur Stevenson will look to become a two division world champion when he faces Jamel "Semper Fi" Herring for the WBO super featherweight title. Stevenson will challenge Herring on Saturday, Oct. 23 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. The fight will be carried by ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you’re not. You’re going to outpoint him in a boring way like you’ve done every fight

Comment

I have my doubts, Stevenson doesn't even finish lesser fighters.

Comment

The only way he's devastating Herring is if Herring gets a bad decision and is devastated.

Comment

LOL Devastating fashion Herring is a huge featherweight man, he is not going to lay down. Stevenson doesnt have that power to hurt him. More like he gonna win in boring fashion

Comment

the words devastating performance and Shakur Stevenson don’t belong together

Comment

4 a fighter whom always look less than ordinary he sure do talk a bunch of ****! I’m 53 and I can’t see him beating me up, maybe a win but he dam sure wouldn’t look good doing it; and I’m being real, Bob will lose money on this one for sure.
              661averagejoe 661averagejoe likes this.

Comment

Devastating PILLOW punching hahahaha!!!

Comment

You ain’t beating nobody is no devastating fashion. You’re a pillow fist just like Devin Haney. Tank is the only one of you’ll with true power

Comment

This guys has the skills I’ll admit that but he’s never been “devastating” that’s laughable

Comment

Working...
                    X