Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Decisions Jennifer Han To Retain Undisputed Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Decisions Jennifer Han To Retain Undisputed Crown

Katie Taylor won every round as she brushed aside the challenge of Jennifer Han to retain her undisputed world lightweight title in the chief support to Lara-Warrington in Leeds.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-04-2021, 04:30 PM.

Shockingly these two chicks have better footwork than Granados and Benn. Lol. Rather good scrap! Khabib should learn a thing or two about a thing or two
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I like how the broadcast team would not say it wasn't a KD when they replayed it and it showed that it was not. They are about as biased as Showtime's team when it comes to a PBC fighter.

Comment

That was not a knockdown but it didn't matter how wide the score was. Han won some rounds but was not awarded with any. Serrano has nothing to worry about.
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Only fights out there now are Mayer, Cameron and Serrano … all money fights that make sense as of course it’s a business and Taylor wants the big fights but guess what ? Taylor or her team seem to conveniently forget these three exist .. why ? Because they all beat her and I’d put big money on it ..
          MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            Shockingly these two chicks have better footwork than Granados and Benn. Lol. Rather good scrap! Khabib should learn a thing or two about a thing or two
            Why would that be shocking?

Comment

I went over to the DAZN youtube page to review the highlights of Katie Taylor vs. Jennifer Han, and it came as no surprise that they left-out this valuable clip, which clearly shows the public that Katie Taylor did not legitimately drop Jennifer Han. But more importantly, that Katie Taylor is pillow-fisted and boringly repetitive -- especially with her rabbit-punches in the clinch. I swear Jennifer Han must have whiplash after all those illegal blows to the back of the head.

This DAZN HL is complete BS, Matchroom propaganda is what I call it : a hopeless attempt to make Katie Taylor look like a exciting puncher, like 'The Real Deal' Amanda Serrano. I have already broke down Katie Taylor's last fake KO of Rose Volante , which took place in 2019 : Taylor, like that bum Josh Warrington, got a stoppage by way of a headbutt vs. Volante, so that means that Kimberly Connor was Taylor's last TKO way back in 2018, but that one looked pretty early to me.

The aggression by Taylor in the first round vs. Jennifer Han told me that Katie Taylor is desperate to get a KO, and I think I know why, the fans are losing patience with these awful performances and Eddie Hearn is having a hard time selling Taylor due to these snooze-fest performances. Will Katie Taylor ever get another stoppage, even in the UK? Its very doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                I like how the broadcast team would not say it wasn't a KD when they replayed it and it showed that it was not. They are about as biased as Showtime's team when it comes to a PBC fighter.
                especially when a PBC fighter is fighting another PBC fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Katie Taylor won every round as she brushed aside the challenge of Jennifer Han to retain her undisputed world lightweight title in the chief support to Lara-Warrington in Leeds.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  intriguing and from what I hear was a decent fight (will check highlights, yeah yeah I know arm chair fan whatever) wonder how long Taylor can maintain being on top?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    especially when a PBC fighter is fighting another PBC fighter
                    They have the ones they want to push and you tell, I've started muting the suck up crew.

Comment

Working...
                    X