Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Woodley On Paul Fight: Part Two Is Going To Be Crazier; They're Still Counting Pay-Per-Views!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Woodley On Paul Fight: Part Two Is Going To Be Crazier; They're Still Counting Pay-Per-Views!

Tyron Woodley can still hear the till ringing. The former UFC star and boxing newbie may not have achieved the result he hoped for against YouTube star Jake Paul in their ballyhooed eight-round cruiserweight matchup that took place at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio on Aug. 28, which Paul won by split decision, but the size of his paycheck has nevertheless left him grinning from ear to ear.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think there will be a part 2 Tyron, you had your chance already
    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Woolley fought like a coward against a Internet boxer. Pathetic
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Bragging about PPV numbers, really? Have some shame ffs
        If you had a single ounce of pride you'd be too embarrassed too show your face again. Imagine being 40 and showing your ugly mug all day on silly apps designed for little kids, bragging about how many million tuned in too watch you get exposed by a Youtuber. UFC champion and now this, is this really what your life has become? That is sad.

Swearing on your mums life you was going to knock him out then went out and was too scared to throw a punch. Now you want to sit gloating about how many witnessed you make an embarrassment of yourself, fml.
        This guy.
        Baba K Baba K Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

This is the power of having a big social media following in this day and age.

If Ryan Garcia can gets his sh/t together he is going to be a huge star.

Comment

no thank you, I'll pass again...

Comment

Has Tyrone got '' I love Jake Paul. '' Tattoo? Thats what we want to know.

Comment

Ya had your chance, and ya didn't do enough, there will be no 2nd chance
                Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Dont care for either guy but hope paul dont give that boy another payday.
                  Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

he was soooo out boxed--I think if he was more aggressive pau would have caught him coming in with that straight

Paul actually does have a decent 1-2, its fast and accurate

Comment

Working...
                    X