Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'm Not Doing This For The Money, Or I Woulda Jumped On A 5-Week Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I'm Not Doing This For The Money, Or I Woulda Jumped On A 5-Week Camp

LAS VEGAS - Caleb Plant is beyond pleased that renewed negotiations led to a deal for him to challenge Canelo Alvarez on November 6. The undefeated IBF super middleweight champion is equally enthused that he has been afforded more than enough time to prepare properly for the biggest fight of his career. The more negotiations for their proposed September 18 showdown became problematic last month, the less time Plant would've had to train if they had agreed to fight that night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

we KNOW you're doing it for Uncle Al.

Comment

Julius Da Great aka Ring IQ says it the best, ''you never wanted to fight Canelo. quit playin.''

Comment

What he meant was "I'm not just doing it for the money," he's a prizefighter, of course he's doing it at least partly for the money. And that's okay, good on you if it's not just for that. And, fwiw, if it were just for the money then yeah, he would've taken a 5-week camp
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

And I expect sweet hands to win by decision unless the Vegas judge says rob him. He absolutely is the better fighter and way better than those no heart, flatfooted, weak ass, feather fisted quitters Fielding, kovalev, Smith, Yidrim and Saunders. This November Caleb sweet hands Plant will be the first time undisputed super middleweight champion of the world. Mark my words
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            And I expect sweet hands to win by decision unless the Vegas judge says rob him. He absolutely is the better fighter and way better than those no heart, flatfooted, weak ass, feather fisted quitters Fielding, kovalev, Smith, Yidrim and Saunders. This November Caleb sweet hands Plant will be the first time undisputed super middleweight champion of the world. Mark my words
            How about a Ban Bet Canelo TAKES HIM OUT BY KO? I did it with Death Of A Clown for BJS, but he dipped out of the bet like a hoe.

Comment

The only way clenelo wins this fight is by knock out. He better get Plant out of there early. If it gets anywhere near round 8 clenelo will fade and get his ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

How about a Ban Bet Canelo TAKES HIM OUT BY KO? I did it with Death Of A Clown for BJS, but he dipped out of the bet like a hoe.
                my money headed to FanDuel on Plant to win by late stoppage or decision

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  my money headed to FanDuel on Plant to win by late stoppage or decision
                  lol. ''Mark My Words'' doe.. skurrred

Comment

I said at the outset that Plant was a confident fighter, but with all his rants and ramblings I have come to believe there he is simply wanting very badly to convince others that he is confident. To quote the famous line from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "The lady doth protests too much, methinks."

Comment

Working...
                    X