Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'll Show Warrington It Wasn't Luck, I'm More Confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I'll Show Warrington It Wasn't Luck, I'm More Confident

Mauricio Lara has no fear about walking out at a crowded Headingley rugby stadium for his rematch with Josh Warrington on Saturday. After all, the Mexican has every reason to be confident and he is better prepared this time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Warrington used the wrong tactic going at Lara thinking that he could just get rid of him easily in the fight. I expect him to box more where he did good in a lot of spots until he got caught and never recovered.

Comment

I wonder when writers will learn the correct spelling of surnames.

After decades of "Pacquaio", now I'm seeing the rise of "Navarette" most everywhere.

It's "Navarrete", for chrissake. I suppose Ron Lewis would not be happy if they called him Ron Louis.

But this is valid for all the other reporters, too: do your surname-spelling homework.

Comment

This is an intriguing fight because you know that Warrington won't underestimate Lara this time and will come in with a different game plan.

Comment

Watching the fights now. Huge ring, the ref is the only judge, and the homey gets knocked down, chased, battered and wins.

Comment

Hopey looked decent, good stop.

Comment

Working...
            X