Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Backs Josh Taylor To Beat Teofimo Lopez, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Backs Josh Taylor To Beat Teofimo Lopez, Explains Why

Former two division champion Timothy Bradley would back Josh Taylor to beat Teofimo Lopez. Taylor and Lopez have traded plenty of words in the last few months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Bradley. It would be an interesting fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      I agree with Bradley. It would be an interesting fight though.
      Damn good fight . If and when it happens, probably more when. I agree with Bradley also. But should be fireworks.

Comment

We need a big fight like this after the last year.

Comment

Tim is right about Josh Taylor. He can box as well as slug. Teo is more of a plodder who likes to follow his opponents across the ring without cutting it off. We've all witnessed an example of this against Loma;

Where he gave away lots of real estate without trading or exchanging punches with Vasiliy. He was simply unwilling to take the necessary risks to get on the inside.

Comment

If Nakatani is any indication, Lopez doesnt operate well againts lengthy opponents. Josh Taylor both has length and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Tim is right about Josh Taylor. He can box as well as slug. Teo is more of a plodder who likes to follow his opponents across the ring without cutting it off. We've all witnessed an example of this against Loma;

Where he gave away lots of real estate without trading or exchanging punches with Vasiliy. He was simply unwilling to take the necessary risks to get on the inside.
              Yeah he fought weird against Loma. I don’t think he ever really wanted to get inside though, Lopez’s reach looked a lot longer than Lomas so he seemed happy to sit on the outside and potshot. He was also feinting a lot with his hands and feet and seemed happy to make Loma run around the ring.

Comment

They both are having issues making their own weight limits. This fight needs to happen soon

Comment

josh taylor beats lopez. taylor has the skills size and mental/physical toughness edge over lopez. lopez faded down the stretch against loma. I get the feeling he's a front runner and will crumble more times than not when faced with adversity. I saw it happening in the loma fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    josh taylor beats lopez. taylor has the skills size and mental/physical toughness edge over lopez. lopez faded down the stretch against loma. I get the feeling he's a front runner and will crumble more times than not when faced with adversity. I saw it happening in the loma fight.
                    Loma actually hurt Lopez and had him holding on in the later rounds as well.

Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X