Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: Joshua Has To Put It On Usyk, Impose His Strengths To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell: Joshua Has To Put It On Usyk, Impose His Strengths To Win

Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell has advised Anthony Joshua to constantly apply pressure in his upcoming fight with Oleksandr Usyk. Joshua will defend the WBA, IBO, WBO, IBF heavyweight titles against Usyk at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on September 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ got smashed by the last under 40 year old he fought, so Eddie has found him a cruiser weight to fight
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

U kra i na u kra i na u kra i na

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        AJ got smashed by the last under 40 year old he fought, so Eddie has found him a cruiser weight to fight
        What's wrong with fighting 40 year olds? And which was the last one?

Comment

6-2/225 isn't a heavyweight? There's been quite a few smaller heavyweight champions.
          Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

What's wrong with fighting 40 year olds? And which was the last one?
            Are you serious?

4 of rematch clause Ajs last 6 opponents have been shot 38-41 year olds with only 4 good rounds in them.
            Its ok for up & comers (though i think it's dangerous) but belt holder's.

No human being after 34-36 is the same which is why without fighting Fury is still the number 1 heavyweight, its rediculous. Ajs never even boxed a top 2 heavyweight & don't argue Klitschko (one idiot has here) 41 retired nearly 2 years after looking shot to bit's against Fury, removed from the tbrb rankings the December before.

Aj & Edward have been milking casual londoners who support they're homeboy since 18 when Aj said in a sky interview "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020 & that Wilder might even loose by then.
            Funny that Wilder looses & they suddenly want undesputed.
            #moneballboxing #milkingcasuals

& to think i was a fan.
            Last edited by Bob; 09-04-2021, 05:59 AM.
            Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Rematch clause Aj has to preasure Usyk?
              I honestly think if he does that he'll gas, Usyks entire plan is to back pedal & counter taking it to the later rounds.
              Hell in the 3rd was it against shot to bits ancient Pulev Aj gassed and took the 4th off because he punched in bunches.

This might be a very dull stand off of the jabs which Aj should then win, though i want Usyk to win but that would mean the coward rematch clause get's yet another rematch even though it's a mando stagnating the division again which nobody wants.

I'd also love it if Wilder Ko'ed Fury in the first just to see AJ's face Edward would instantly delay shoving poor old Whyte in the way again xD
              Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

I really like the Joshua vs Usyk fight!!! I am real excited to see Joshua perform!!! I think he's going to come out with a seek and destroy type mentality!

Comment

This new Anthony Joshua who is obsessed, completely obsessed with being super light 'Will not have much to really put over Uysk'.

I don't think there will be the big difference weight between both fighters, that people are expecting come the weigh in.

As I have stated on other threads, since the Ruiz Junior loss 'Joshua has had some sort of obsession with being super light'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-04-2021, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post

Are you serious?

4 of rematch clause Ajs last 6 opponents have been shot 38-41 year olds with only 4 good rounds in them.
                    Its ok for up & comers (though i think it's dangerous) but belt holder's.

No human being after 34-36 is the same which is why without fighting Fury is still the number 1 heavyweight, its rediculous. Ajs never even boxed a top 2 heavyweight & don't argue Klitschko (one idiot has here) 41 retired nearly 2 years after looking shot to bit's against Fury, removed from the tbrb rankings the December before.

Aj & Edward have been milking casual londoners who support they're homeboy since 18 when Aj said in a sky interview "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020 & that Wilder might even loose by then.
                    Funny that Wilder looses & they suddenly want undesputed.
                    #moneballboxing #milkingcasuals

& to think i was a fan.
                    you were never a fan of aj you ass clown. I can tell you are a bum squad fan or a troll. bro aj would have smashed wilder just as bad as fury did! you look stupid talking about aj fighting 40 year olds when wilder fought a guy twice who's in his 50s and has high blood pressure! lol!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X