Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos; Josh Warrington, Mauricio Lara - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos; Josh Warrington, Mauricio Lara - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In

Lara, Warrington Weights Tense Photos Gallery - JOSH WARRINGTON returns to his hometown of Leeds this weekend, facing off in a highly anticipated rematch against Mexican MAURICIO LARA at the Emerald Headingley Stadium. WARRINGTON, who become the first male boxing champion from the city when he defeated Lee Selby to claim the IBF featherweight title in 2018, is looking to avenge his only career loss last time out against the dangerous Mexican. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty solid card. War Lara!

Comment

if this guy gets sparked again in front of his crowd he should move to mexico to live amongst real men
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Josh Warrington, looks like one of those mutant-inbreds from MadMax '' WITNESS ME!!! ''

Comment

Looking forward to this tomorrow. Don’t know much about Lara but it seemed Warrington made a mistake trying to trade. If it goes to scorecards Warrington prob gets dec.

Comment

Josh wins thus time. Big difference when it's a fight you want for some fighters. Still dangerous but I see him doing what he took for granted he'd do first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              Josh wins thus time. Big difference when it's a fight you want for some fighters. Still dangerous but I see him doing what he took for granted he'd do first time around.
              Not so sure about that one cos Lara looks pretty solid and he is Mexican, but maybe josh can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
                Not so sure about that one cos Lara looks pretty solid and he is Mexican, but maybe josh can pull it off
                Yes I agree and definitely better than expected, which is part of the point as Josh was supposed to just turn up and win, and often that's when the biggest shocks happen. He's up for this and with his fans back he'll be buzzing, so I think he can pull it off. No forgone conclusion of course and if Lara does it again definite respect to him.

Comment

I see Fast Eddie now tries to be like Dana White sticking his face in btw fighter weigh ins...or doing the classic fighter interviews. This guy is really feeling himself now.

Comment

Having watched the weigh-in footage, Warrington was extremely tense and over-excited. Not good in terms of energy waste. He could try and overwhelm Lara, but probably not for the full distance.

My pick is Lara by knockout, again.

Comment

Working...
                    X