Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Reveals That He Was Raped at The Age of 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Reveals That He Was Raped at The Age of 13

Oscar De La Hoya has revealed that he was "raped" by an older woman when he was a teenager. The former six-division boxing champion and Hall of Famer made the shocking disclosure in an interview with the Los Angeles Times published Wednesday. De La Hoya has been making the media rounds lately to promote his upcoming comeback fight against former UFC champion Vitor Belfort in a pay-per-view show staged by Triller on Sept. 11 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to hear her side of the story, oscar is known as a horn-dog so anything is possible. Just saying.

Comment

Wild speculation, but I'd imagine this is something he was never upset about until some therapist told him he should be upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
        I want to hear her side of the story, oscar is known as a horn-dog so anything is possible. Just saying.
        Whatever her side of the story is, if she had sex with him it was statutory rape.

Comment

I'm proud of Oscar. I know a lot of "fans" make fun of him for his past, but the guy is human. He was 13, just a kid. This had an effect on him no doubt. Then you wonder why he's done the things he's done and think about the things he's gone through. We lack empathy. I'm proud of him actually sharing this. It's part of the healing and I wish him nothing but the best. God bless you, Oscar.

Comment

Oscar is so f***ed up man.

Comment

And that truly does explain a lot about the mental health/substance misuse comorbidity issues Oscar has fought his whole life
              Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

Wow this dude is REALLY trying to sell the fight

Comment

Why did the author put rape in quotes? That's ridiculous.. Even if you feel he's not telling the truth. Report the facts and leave your opinion out.

Comment

Working...
                    X