Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There is a Method To Catterall's Madness By Letting Ramirez Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There is a Method To Catterall's Madness By Letting Ramirez Fight Happen

Josh Taylor says he wants to move up to welterweight one day but still believes he has plenty still to do at super-lightweight. Taylor makes the first defense of his undisputed world super-lightweight title at the Hydro in Glasgow on December 18 against Jack Catterall. But while he talks about going up to welterweight to face Terence Crawford or Yordenis Ugas, he might not move up for good.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Classic case of, friends before, enemies during buisness hours, then friends again afterwards. The way boxing should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
      Classic case of, friends before, enemies during buisness hours, then friends again afterwards. The way boxing should be.
      I used to be against this fight, until you enlightened me! Now I wish we didn't have to wait so long for it! Think i'll fire up a fatty and watch "Braveheart" before the fight! Lol!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I used to be against this fight, until you enlightened me! Now I wish we didn't have to wait so long for it! Think i'll fire up a fatty and watch "Braveheart" before the fight! Lol!
        Lol it's still not a big, big fight of course but this goes down well in the UK. Big Scotland vs England rivalry, and Catteral is better than a lot of people think. He's been poorly handled. I just saw an interview where Josh was commenting on Jack's career. He said the things I believe. Jack has fought at lesser level for sure and at times he's not sparked, but he's won all his fights comfortably. He needs that real big motivating fight to bring the best out in him and it don't get any bigger than this. I could be wrong but I believe Jack rises to the occasion and its a good entertaining fight. But I believe Josh wins. I think this fight would have been a bit sooner, but Josh hurt his hands against Ramirez. So kudos to Jose's hard head lol.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

It's a solid fight. Taylor went on the road and took on Ramirez on 'enemy' soil, so I can't begrudge this homecoming. It's been a couple of years since he fought at the Hydro and, of course, now he is the undisputed so it's a chance for his fans to see something special.

Comment

Working...
          X