Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: I Signed Bout Agreement To Face Whyte, I'll Knock Betty Whyte Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: I Signed Bout Agreement To Face Whyte, I'll Knock Betty Whyte Out!

Jermaine Franklin remains hungry like a wolf for his once-rumored shot versus a top heavyweight. More than two months have passed by since the unbeaten American was identified as a leading candidate to next face England's Dillian Whyte. A recent announcement from Matchroom Boxing revealed a confirmed fight date for White, who will headline an October 30 event at The O2 in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-02-2021, 11:32 PM.

Go sit down. You might actually beat Whyte, but nobody wants this fight.

Comment

You will beat him, but Id rather see you vs. Joe Joyce or Charles Martin or Frank Sanchez. Hell, why not Trevor Bryant?
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-03-2021, 12:28 AM.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Franklin inactive since Oct 2019 - that's 2 years out of a career. Boxing promotion is a clusterfuck.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Just like you blasted out Pavel Sour? Oh, wait you went the distance and even lost some rounds on the judge's cards...

Franklin is another fat overrated HW. Probably an exaggeration even. I'm not sure anyone rates him very highly.

Comment

Lol murderers row for whyte

Comment

As an unknown, he at least is more interesting than Arreola who we all know will fight hard and lose almost every round. At least Franklin can be packaged as interesting.

Not as interesting as Ortiz, Ruiz, Joyce, Martin, or Kownacki. But if Whyte is doing a soft touch, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Just like you blasted out Pavel Sour? Oh, wait you went the distance and even lost some rounds on the judge's cards...

Franklin is another fat overrated HW. Probably an exaggeration even. I'm not sure anyone rates him very highly.
                But Dillian"The Undertaker" Whyte and Hearn obviously thought he was too much of a risk?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

But Dillian"The Undertaker" Whyte and Hearn obviously thought he was too much of a risk?
                  The man literally fought Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Oh I'd love to see him KO Whyte but don't think it's going to happen. I suppose time will tell though.
                    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X