Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mauricio Lara, Josh Warrington - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mauricio Lara, Josh Warrington - Face To Face at Final Presser

Warrington, Lara Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - JOSH WARRINGTON returns to his hometown of Leeds this weekend, facing off in a highly anticipated rematch against Mexican MAURICIO LARA at the Emerald Headingley Stadium. WARRINGTON, who become the first male boxing champion from the city when he defeated Lee Selby to claim the IBF featherweight title in 2018, is looking to avenge his only career loss last time out against the dangerous Mexican. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I suspect this will be like the AJ vs Ruiz rematch where Warrington won't engage and just runs about playing tip-tap boxing.

Hopefully Lara crushes the beef space raider

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I suspect this will be like the AJ vs Ruiz rematch where Warrington won't engage and just runs about playing tip-tap boxing.

Sunny Edwards won a belt shamelessly doing that all night, a blueprint to follow for Warrington.

Comment

I just want true vengeance if Josh wins. Lara left him a bloody wreck. I, me, my opinion, won't respect an artfull decision, where Lara gets frustrated, but not hurt, and laughs all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I don’t think Warrington is good enough at that style of boxing to maintain that for 12 rounds.
          It may start off like that but I think Lara will catch him enough that Warrington reverts to type and a fight breaks out.
          Lara late stoppage again I think.

Comment

Working...
          X