Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I Definitely Wanna Fight Katie Taylor; Has To Be The Right Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I Definitely Wanna Fight Katie Taylor; Has To Be The Right Payday

CLEVELAND - Amanda Serrano's preference still is to fully unify women's boxing's featherweight titles before she moves back up two weight classes to fight Katie Taylor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How much do you want baby?
    Can I be your trainer?

Comment

♫♪♩♬I was born to flex (yes)
      Diamonds on my neck
      I like boardin' jets, I like mornin' sex (woo!)
      But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (money) ♫♪♩♬

Comment

Amanda had a good payday from Jake Paul. Don't let it go to your head. Boxing history is littered with B sides that seriously held up their career, wanting more money from the A side. Look at Marquez after he wanted more money for Pacman rematch. He spent four years in the wilderness after that.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
          Amanda had a good payday from Jake Paul. Don't let it go to your head. Boxing history is littered with B sides that seriously held up their career, wanting more money from the A side. Look at Marquez after he wanted more money for Pacman rematch. He spent four years in the wilderness after that.
          You gotta admit tho Amanda been building up her brand since the Hardy fight beat her , then Bermudez top 10 P4P , then Co-main on the Jake Paul event . Eddie going to have to offer her more then 80-20 now . Probably 65-35
          Fact Fact 1hourRun 1hourRun like this.

Comment

Doubt it happens. Amanda claims to be fighting all the top comp but she forgets to mention she's dragging them up from from lower weight classes. Clarissa the best female fighter don't get it twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

You gotta admit tho Amanda been building up her brand since the Hardy fight beat her , then Bermudez top 10 P4P , then Co-main on the Jake Paul event . Eddie going to have to offer her more then 80-20 now . Probably 65-35

Facts!

Comment

**** this ratchet hoe

Comment

So how much is Lou offering then Amanda? Wait ! That's not enough? Tell you what Amanda why don't you go and sign with a real promoter if you think your worth it. Otherwise stfu.
                  Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

First she has to get rid off her trainer Jordan maldonado,dude is hurting serranos career
                    aaronbnb aaronbnb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X