Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Top Rank Loves Valdez; They Don't Want Me In The Ring With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Top Rank Loves Valdez; They Don't Want Me In The Ring With Him

Shakur Stevenson isn't about to lose any sleep over the idea of not being his promoter's favorite 130-pound fighter. The junior lightweight ace from Newark, New Jersey is set to challenge WBO titleholder Jamel Herring on Oct. 23 at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Both fighters are promoted by Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

So the question I have for him is if that he has realised he isn’t a priority with the promotional company he signed with, what is he going to do about it?

Comment

Mexicans vs blacks? Go figure. Never fails for another black follower with no mind of his own to turn discussion of a good fight into some nonsense with racial connotation behind it. Mexicans support their own and most show themselves to be humble, which is why they are more likable, marketable attractions. Most black fighters are not marketable bc they are not likeable people. Simple as that. As talented as he is, this kid is no different. Boy needa get at his own people for supporting him. Black folks support each other when they're bullying and trying to bring down other minorities anyway, so i guess he's on the right path.
      Last edited by Griever0730; 09-02-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        So the question I have for him is if that he has realised he isn’t a ticket seller with the promotional company he signed with, what is he going to do about it?
        Fixed it for ya....well, for him.
        Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 09-02-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Shakur you’re the one getting the protective treatment, you’re already coming up on 20 pro fights and you’ve never faced a real threat, the only Ok name on you record is marriaga who is Lomachenko leftovers. Seems to me that top rank dont really believe in you, you might lose a big fight and bust out crying like you dod in the Olympics
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
            Shakur you’re the one getting the protective treatment, you’re already coming up on 20 pro fights and you’ve never faced a real threat, the only Ok name on you record is marriaga who is Lomachenko leftovers. Seems to me that top rank dont really believe in you, you might lose a big fight and bust out crying like you dod in the Olympics
            Huh????????

Comment

I bet you a cup of tea he’s right. Let’s see how the drug thing plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                He has 16 fights and is a world champion trying to unify. Not 30 fights. Not 28. But 16! Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                  Mexicans vs blacks? Go figure. Never fails for another black follower with no mind of his own to turn discussion of a good fight into some nonsense with racial connotation behind it. Mexicans support their own and most show themselves to be humble, which is why they are more likable, marketable attractions. Most black fighters are not marketable bc they are not likeable people. Simple as that. As talented as he is, this kid is no different. Boy needa get at his own people for supporting him. Black folks support each other when they're bullying and trying to bring down other minorities anyway, so i guess he's on the right path.
                  U start ur post about "racial connotation " and then the rest of your post Is racist stereotypes. Go figure!!!

Comment

Starting to get tired of this kid bit.ching all the time. Hes down right disrespectful to Herring. As for Valdez, beat Herring and you have somethi g to bring to the table besides your mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X