Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Had A Mediocre Performance; That's An Easier Fight Than Tyron Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury Had A Mediocre Performance; That's An Easier Fight Than Tyron Woodley

CLEVELAND - If Jake Paul boxes again, he didn't sound Monday morning as interested in fighting Tommy Fury as Fury's strategic placement on his undercard indicated. Paul criticized Fury's performance in his four-round points victory over Anthony Taylor. The 24-year-old Paul also wants to learn how their pay-per-view show performed in the United Kingdom before determining his level of interest in considering England's Fury as his next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake 2 millions Fury 15k lol boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

This dude is a clown, he isn't fighting an actual boxer his own size. He's gonna dig up some old washed up MMA fossil.

Comment

I remember 15 years ago, watching fedor. not throwing jabs. at the time he was the hottest **** ever.
        I go on the MMA forums, and im like, (as a boxing kid) MMA fighters need to learn to box, they dont have head movement, their hands are too low and they dont throw jabs

i got downvoted to hell- people saying dumb **** like fedor could beat tyson in a boxing ring

watching jake paul scare the entire UFC roster into silence because none of them believe they could beat him and uncle dana is desperately hoping he goes away because hes calling out the literal slavery that is UFC fighter pay. this is a beautiful thing man. i genuinely have love for this kid to do that

Comment

Better steer clear of that one Mr. Paul, Fury is an actual boxer.

Comment

Working...
          X