Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Usyk, Taylor-Catterall Highlight Upcoming Sky Sports Boxing Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Usyk, Taylor-Catterall Highlight Upcoming Sky Sports Boxing Schedule

Josh Taylor will defend his undisputed world super-lightweight title against Jack Catterall in Glasgow on December 18 in one of the highlights of the new Sky Sports boxing schedule unveiled today. Taylor and Anthony Joshua were the biggest two names revealed in the new-look Sky schedule, the first since the departure of Eddie Hearn's Matchroom group from the broadcaster.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great stuff I’m liking it

Comment

Surprised to see they got Marshall and Fury. Also, Shields? When Hearn was trying to make her fight Marshall, she wanted no part of it.
      Riakporhe too. But he mentions he was "traumatized" by his previous management (Whyte)?

Comment

Eubank Jr's. opponent has not got a named fighter on his record and the only unbeaten one on there beat him by UD this is again really poor for some one who rates himself so highly .Jr. from being an exciting prospect is now a wanna be without the risk. And I doubt Joshua's fight with unproven heavyweight Usyk is worth £25 PPv with another poor support card......terrible stuff really.

Comment

SKY didn't want to know about Taylor vs Ramirez but they're on board for El Gato... Cool.

Comment

Taylor and AJ shouldn't be in the same sentence

Conor Benn is a big draw than Taylor. I'd say even Tommy Fury is a bigger draw than Taylor.

Taylor isn't a big name and there's boxers on the Boxxer list that are bigger than Taylor.

Josh Taylor is just a big mouth with 4 belts in a very weak division - that's about it.

Comment

Boxxer or whatever it’s called will likely become the biggest promotional outfit in the UK with Sky’s backing.

Gonna go to the Taylor fight- and for the idiot saying he shouldn’t be in the same sentence as AJ, you’re right, Taylor has become the undisputed #1 in his division and has fought the very best in it. AJ has done neither.
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                SKY didn't want to know about Taylor vs Ramirez but they're on board for El Gato... Cool.
                They’re a disgrace, they picked up Mayweather vs a YouTuber but a British fighter seeking to become our first ever undisputed champion in the modern 4 belt era- no thanks we’ll pass. Adam “Mr Bean” Smith needs to go!
                Marvlus Marv Marvlus Marv Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Taylor and AJ shouldn't be in the same sentence

Conor Benn is a big draw than Taylor. I'd say even Tommy Fury is a bigger draw than Taylor.

Taylor isn't a big name and there's boxers on the Boxxer list that are bigger than Taylor.

Josh Taylor is just a big mouth with 4 belts in a very weak division - that's about it.
                  So much hate for Josh lol and so much exaggeration lol. I'm guessing he's beat a few of your favourite fighters, your just an anti brit American or are related to the Mcguigans lol. Whatever. Just don't make **** up lol.

Comment

AJ is box office don’t forget so isn’t really the standard schedule. Fury vs hammer looks good though.

Comment

Working...
                    X