Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: The Split Decision Was Absurd, Jake Paul Won Probably Six Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: The Split Decision Was Absurd, Jake Paul Won Probably Six Rounds!

Hall of Fame trainer Teddy Atlas saw Youtuber turned boxer, Jake Paul, as the clear winner of last Sunday's fight with former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Their contest headlined a Showtime Pay-Per-View card in Paul's hometown of Cleveland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Atlas got it it right this time.

Comment

Mr Asslas, nobody cares.
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Mr Asslas, nobody cares.
        Shut the fcuk up you deckriding whoore. Woodley got his shet pushed in and Atlas got it right, I had 6 rounds for Paul.

Comment

Jake Paul dominated the first 3 rounds. and the rest of the fight they traded rounds.

Woodley won 3 rounds tops. in the first 3 rounds I was thinking, wow so Jake can actually box a little.

I think Jake is such a gimmick boxer he can lose fights and still be a big draw. this was by far the best fight he was in.

Comment

Oh Teddy, don't take a Jake Paul fight seriously please. Did Teddy pay to watch, hope not.

Comment

Teddy "We Are FIRE MEN" Atlas

Comment

Jake Paul is a clown and always will be until he starts fighting legitimate ranked contenders in BOXING.
                Not these sideshow circus acts he tries to pass off as actual boxing matches to the gullible.
                That being said Woodley true to form just like in his mma days, took his foot off the pedal and let a possible win get away from him. He has no one to blame but himself for that.

Comment

I was accused of being a troll on youtube because i had it 5-3 paul

Comment

Hey Teddy! To consider the Paul brothers as legit pro boxers is absurd. They are no more than anomie, or animation, and a poor example of same.

Comment

Working...
                    X