Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moloney Brothers Anxiously Await End To 'Very, Very Slow' 14-Day Quarantine In Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moloney Brothers Anxiously Await End To 'Very, Very Slow' 14-Day Quarantine In Australia

By Keith Idec - A nice hotel room with a balcony and a view of the picturesque Sydney skyline sounds nice, right? Imagine if you weren't allowed to leave that room at all for two weeks for anything other than a fire. You're required to eat all of your meals in that room or on that balcony.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Same thing will happen here in the US soon.

Comment

Lol I can’t believe this a headline news story.

Poor millionaires, having to spend 14 days inside a luxury hotel before going home.

Boo hoo, how awful.
      cace cace likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Lol I can’t believe this a headline news story.

Poor millionaires, having to spend 14 days inside a luxury hotel before going home.

Boo hoo, how awful.
        I highly doubt either guy is a millionaire. Financially well off, probably, but neither would have a million in the bank.

Comment

i guess there is a reason why australia has so low deaths from covid, they are strict on that sort of stuff

Comment

australia's 2 best boxers happen to be twins. Much better resumes that Tim.

Comment

Working...
            X