Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kyrone Davis vs. Martez McGregor Tops PBC on FS1 Card From The Armory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kyrone Davis vs. Martez McGregor Tops PBC on FS1 Card From The Armory

Super middleweight contender Kyrone Davis will square off against Martez McGregor in an 8/10-round showdown that tops FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Sunday, September 5 from the Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see PBC back on FS1 again and looking forward to some good AMERICAN boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Good to see PBC back on FS1 again and looking forward to some good AMERICAN boxing
      I don't particularly care where the broadcast or fighters hail from, I just enjoy competitive fights in easily accessible and affordable formats (whether that be via app or broadcast TV or whatever).

The FS1 card looks "meh" on paper but we will see. There are some very nice matchups on the FOX broadcast portion of the card. I'd much rather see these types of fights rather than trotting out a Dirrell brother yet again.

Comment

This dude McGregor is coming off three consecutive losses lol.

Davis fought well vs Dirrell and should be fighting a stronger opponent than McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I don't particularly care where the broadcast or fighters hail from, I just enjoy competitive fights in easily accessible and affordable formats (whether that be via app or broadcast TV or whatever).

The FS1 card looks "meh" on paper but we will see. There are some very nice matchups on the FOX broadcast portion of the card. I'd much rather see these types of fights rather than trotting out a Dirrell brother yet again.
          Fair enough……

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Whatever happened to the Jamal James vs. Radzhab Butaev fight? It was supposed to be on the Pacquiao vs. Ugas card? Same question applies to the Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Whatever happened to the Jamal James vs. Radzhab Butaev fight? It was supposed to be on the Pacquiao vs. Ugas card? Same question applies to the Sebastian Fundora vs. Sergio Garcia fight?
              James vs Butaev will happen, just sometime in the fall now...One of them got sick or there was some issue that I forgot.

No clue about Fundora vs Garcia, unless there were some visa issues there with Garcia? I think they should put those two fights on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

James vs Butaev will happen, just sometime in the fall now...One of them got sick or there was some issue that I forgot.

No clue about Fundora vs Garcia, unless there were some visa issues there with Garcia? I think they should put those two fights on the same card.
                Yes indeed! That would be a good card for FOX, and also a good under card for Crawford vs.Porter, if PBC wins the purse bid!

Comment

Working...
                X