Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeanette Zacarias Zapata In Critical But Stable Condition, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeanette Zacarias Zapata In Critical But Stable Condition, Says Promoter

Mexican boxer Jeanette Zacarias Zapata is still fighting for her life, although her condition has reportedly improved since she was hospitalized Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is why extreme mismatches need to stop.

Comment

Sad story, I hope Zapata will come out unscathed ... It's not good for the image of boxing in my province, really not good

Comment

God bless her and let her be okay, Canada is one of the worst for boxing when it comes to medicals and the promoter knew who he was bringing in, sad...

Comment

Record padding gone wrong.

Comment

It’s very important, depending on the type of injuries (knockouts), to take long breaks for recovery as the brain has too many dynamics with healing. Boxers have too much heart, trying to make a living, and aren’t honest about their conditions nor disclose it to their teams. This is why elite boxers whom have endured severe KO’s need a long break. If Bek The Belly where to get KO’d again in the same manner he’s a changed fighter forever. There’s a reason why PAC needed a break after the Marquez KO etc. I think HW’s because they have more fat density respond better to the pugilism imo. I remember Nicky Blackwell had a severe incident with Eubank and then after a couple months was sparring again like a fool and became worse than when he healed.

hope this chick is at least ok

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              God bless her and let her be okay, Canada is one of the worst for boxing when it comes to medicals and the promoter knew who he was bringing in, sad...
              Canada one of the worst for medicals? I didn't know. Seems weird since we have a fantastic health care system in general.

Comment

God bless this young woman, who at 18 years old is fighting for her life.

This is why I will always respect & honor these warriors who risk their lives in the ring and never understood men who downplay & disrespect these fighters because they're women.

They're risking more and making less.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson's reaction (in French):

https://www.rds.ca/videos/combat/box...boxe-3.1393661

Terrible tragedy. Hope she recovers.

Comment

Hoping that she pulls through

Comment

Working...
                    X