Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I've Got Granados' Number On My Worst Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I've Got Granados' Number On My Worst Day!

Conor Benn has put his Fight Camp disappointment behind him and is now fully focused on stealing the show when he defends his WBA Continental Welterweight Title against Adrian Granados at Emerald Headingley Stadium in Leeds this Saturday September 4, shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid’s one of the most dislikable people in boxing. So arrogant and entitled despite achieving f*** all in the sport yet. He also acts all street and tough despite being brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He’s a w***sta.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      This kid’s one of the most dislikable people in boxing. So arrogant and entitled despite achieving f*** all in the sport yet. He also acts all street and tough despite being brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He’s a w***sta.
      Nothing like his pops.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Nothing like his pops.
        Both inside the ring and out of it.

Comment

Agreed with the above assessments. Plus beating Granada’s at this point of his shopworn career isn’t exactly championship class stuff. He needs to get in there with Jarron Ennis in a battle of up and coming contenders.

Comment

You have to do more to get "Respect" put on your name! Granados has been in with a lot of talent, but he hasn't beat any of them! Danny Garcia obliterated him in 2019, and he hasn't done much since! Tell Eddie to go get you Avanesyan or Mikey Garcia!

Comment

He’s 1st a boxer and need to be confident but if he can succeed dispite being raised with a silver spoon will really show if he’s the special one or not. I like what I have seen lately in him and he seems to be improving and putting things together however he’s no Jaron Ennis and this is the steepest division in boxing since the 80’s. I’m going to go out on the limb and say he will at least get a shot at a major title but rather he comes through will remain a question ? Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Benn
                When I broke my jaw, and I had my first sparring session back, people were saying, ‘you’re going to be a bit hesitant’, and I thought, ‘no I’m not’.
                Conor Bent/The Weeknd, is a glass-jaw English-Bum. I hope Adrian Granado's mashes you up boy!

Comment

I don't get Ennis if he's so good why is he so over protected, he's had more pro fights and a lot of amateur fights (unlike Connor) so he should have challenged for a world title already ?? right ?? With that many fights he shouldn't be looking at the Benn's of the world but Spence and Crawford.

Why are you calling for Benn, s there something wrong with Ennis ?? Is this another Wilder he'll get to 33 fights declare himself a baby welter weight and duck the Crawford and Spences ?

Shame he had a good reputation but looks like his fans have no confidence in him .

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Agreed with the above assessments. Plus beating Granada’s at this point of his shopworn career isn’t exactly championship class stuff. He needs to get in there with Jarron Ennis in a battle of up and coming contenders.
                  Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Why all the silver spoon crap? If you have talent you have talent. I'm not saying he'll be a world beater but he's not doing too badly and may improve. People wrote his dad off too many times and he kept proving people wrong. And Conor if nothing else loves proving people wrong. Silver spoon? Is he supposed to take up tennis? I bet Sammy Vargas felt like he got smashed by a tennis racket.
                    Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X