Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Woodley Hit Me With A Good Shot In The 4th Round, But I Proved I Have A Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Woodley Hit Me With A Good Shot In The 4th Round, But I Proved I Have A Chin

CLEVELAND - Jake Paul proudly withstood the flushest, most impactful punch of his brief boxing career Sunday night at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Tyron Woodley drilled Paul with a right hand that dumped Paul into the ropes with under a minute remaining in the fourth round of their eight-round cruiserweight bout. Referee George Nichols could've counted that as a knockdown because the ropes prevented Paul from falling to the canvas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you proved u have a chin a long time ago with the amount of crap you talk all the time

Comment

4oz gloves and you wouldve been done.

Comment

You got punched off a smaller mma guy who's main skillset is wrestling. Grow up fight someone who is actually a boxer then you'll know if you have a chin or not.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

There were many blown calls by these inexperienced referees on this card. There were several knockdowns that were officially ruled slips.The ropes can't hold an opponent up from going down. According to the ABC rule book it's a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
            You got punched off a smaller mma guy who's main skillset is wrestling. Grow up fight someone who is actually a boxer then you'll know if you have a chin or not.
            Likewise, he should fight someone who is not only an actual boxer but also someone who is his own size. The Paul boys are nothing more than weight bullies.

jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Likewise, he should fight someone who is not only an actual boxer but also someone who is his own size. The Paul boys are nothing more than weight bullies.
              Not to mention they make sure these guys are old and washed up too. Woodley was 0-4 and Askren was 0-2 both 40.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Paul proved his conditioning was good enough for eight rounds, and that he doesn't box very well.

Comment

When is this CBS owned site gonna address Paul's recent tweet saying "Updated status: Retired boxer.” that quite a few other places are posting about? Whether true or not, appears he did say it
                  Last edited by Mario040481; 08-31-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

He actually knocked you down but that ref had no idea what he was doing….. ropes can’t hold you up and we not going mention woodly was paid to take the dive he could of knocked your winded a$$ out but chose not to throw punches

Comment

Working...
                    X