Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: This is What I'm in The Sport For, I Want To Make History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: This is What I'm in The Sport For, I Want To Make History

Katie Taylor says she is relishing the opportunity to make the latest defence of her Undisputed Lightweight crown in front of 20,000 passionate Leeds fans at Emerald Headingley Stadium on the blockbuster Lara vs. Warrington 2 card this Saturday September 4, shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hey katie did u ask your dad why someone was trying to shoot him dead and killed an innocent bystander because of him? & why he cheated on your mother with a much young woman who hes now with, hhhhmm sounds like a top guy
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Jennifer Han, cant punch out of wet-paper-bag to save her life ; Katie Taylor will probably still run tho. I know one thing, Amanda ' The Real Deal ' Serrano has more KO's then these two bums have fights.

♪♫♬ Pepa y agua pa' la seca
      To' el mundo en pastilla' en la discoteca
      Pepa y agua pa' la seca
      To' el mundo en pastilla' en la discoteca ♪♫♬
      MANNY67 MANNY67 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

This Katie trash bag is one of the biggest frauds in boxing today.

Comment

Been awhile. Gotta jump in and remind all those haters what I said before. So listen up! Katie Taylor is the s...! The best I've seen ever in women's boxing. Better than most boxers period! So get over your crying personal issues. WAR LAS! UP IRISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
            Been awhile. Gotta jump in and remind all those haters what I said before. So listen up! Katie Taylor is the s...! The best I've seen ever in women's boxing. Better than most boxers period! So get over your crying personal issues. WAR LAS! UP IRISH!!
            Yeah okay ,whatever you say pal
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hey guys, I just been here thinking about Katie Taylor's lack of punching-power, and I just realized that its been over 3 years since 'Lil Tay' has stopped a opponent. incidentally, I went back and watched that fight ; you know dirty Taylor headbutted Rose Volante in the ninth and caused Volante to start gushing from her nose. To make matters worse, Benjy Esteves Jr was the ref ; he cant stand blood, just look at the way Benjy stopped the long reigning WBA featherweight champ Jelena Mrdjenovich vs. Erika Cruz Hernandez. So I had to rule that stoppage out from Taylor's record, context is very important.

The next ''KO'' from Katie Taylor was in 2018 vs. Kimberly Connor, but was that really a legitimate stoppage? I cant recall if Katie Taylor has ever KO a opponent to be honest with you, and we all know Jennifer Han sure as hell never stopped anyone.

So I guess what I'm getting at is that you might want to skip Katie Taylor vs. Jennifer Han, or take a nap while the main-event starts.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-31-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

The starch from her career really has ceased unfortunately. She still has a great bum though

Comment

Working...
                X