Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Rolly Romero Would Make Sense, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Rolly Romero Would Make Sense, Says Hearn

Promoter Eddie Hearn, who works with WBC lightweight champion Devin Haney, is trying to get his boxer the biggest fight possible. Among the names mentioned is undefeated contender Rolando "Rolly" Romero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Rolly starches Haney. It wont happen though. This fight is one sided. Rollys big telegraphed haymakers will wiff so much he'll have to change his name to Air Rolly.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 08-31-2021, 03:39 AM.
    Slicc Slicc likes this.

Comment

Let this fight happen. Haney out boxes him with the sweet science. T Hopez needs to stop the coward **** and fight Tank, Haney and Cryan Garcia

Comment

Romero and Davis both hold wba "world" titles don't they? Of so then wba should mandate a fight between them

same with haney- Diaz and WBC..

Then WBC needs to get rid of "franchise" titles and mandate Lopez v Haney/Diaz winner.

Strip any fighter refusing to move forward with the mandated fights.

Let's get this sanctioning body multi title holders ****pile cleaned up ASAP.
        Mammoth Mammoth L. Cipher L. Cipher like this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Romero and Davis both hold wba "world" titles don't they? Of so then wba should mandate a fight between them

same with haney- Diaz and WBC..

Then WBC needs to get rid of "franchise" titles and mandate Lopez v Haney/Diaz winner.

Strip any fighter refusing to move forward with the mandated fights.

Let's get this sanctioning body multi title holders ****pile cleaned up ASAP.
          They shouldn't have to mandate that fight! Mayweather promotes them both! Just make Davis vs. Romero @ 135! Definitely agree, WBC should mandate the Lopez vs. Kambosos winner to fight Devin Haney!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            They shouldn't have to mandate that fight! Mayweather promotes them both! Just make Davis vs. Romero @ 135! Definitely agree, WBC should mandate the Lopez vs. Kambosos winner to fight Devin Haney!
            Davis-romero: maybe they "shouldn't have to" but they should do it anyway! Let's see who doesn't move forward with it.

lopez- kambosos winner v Haney- diaz winner = one WBC world champion.

Comment

It seems Romero and Tank may be fighting on tap soon. That fight would be a goldmine in Atlanta, Houston, or Baltimore

Comment

This fight won't happen. When Lopez vacates his WBA belt, Davis will fight Romero for the vacant title. Jo Jo gonna run to Garcia, so Haney is stuck. The fear runs deep in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  It seems Romero and Tank may be fighting on tap soon. That fight would be a goldmine in Atlanta, Houston, or Baltimore
                  Any more than the Barrios fight? We know Davis is the attraction, does Romero even have any fans?

Comment

Haney beats Rolly IMO unless Rolly manages to land a wild punch and that's possible but I could honestly see Haney winning by DQ against Rolly. He would get frustrated with Haney and foul himself out I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X