Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter: Usyk is Very Tough Fight, But Fury-Wilder Winner is Next Target

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter: Usyk is Very Tough Fight, But Fury-Wilder Winner is Next Target

Eddie Hearn, the promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says his star fighter is still very much motivated to unify the entire heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a rematch clause Aj fan but I'm not confident either. Plus we know Edward will jam Whyte in the way of the winner of Fury Wilder so Aj can fight another ancient voluntary.
    Aj should have boxed Wilder in 18 when he had the chance instead of continuing his old man of the year fight schedule (4 of 6) milking casuals #moneballboxing
    Instead he went on a Sky Johnny Nelson interview & said "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said separately "2020,Wilder might even loose by then" QUACK!
    This heavyweight era is absolutely terrible, i preferred the Klitschko era, at least we had a champ.
    I'd want Usyk to win but of course rematch clause has a rematch clause & this would stagnate the division again just like it delayed the division a year & a half fighting Ruiz. *****

Comment

I sincerely hope AJ doesn't share Hearn's mindset, as last time he appeared to he lost to Andy Ruiz Jr.

I used to think it was a cliché not to mention downright impossible not to think of the future - but I realise there's a difference between being aware of future opportunities and allowing focus to drift away from the present challenge.

Usyk, despite his lacklustre entry into the HW scene will likely present the toughest challenge for AJ since his rematch with Ruiz Jr.

I'm a fan of AJ's - but I also am itching to see him matched against either Wilder or Fury.

I believe the Wilder fight will be the more entertaining one for obvious reasons, but would still happily settle for an undisputed showdown between domestic rivals. The turnout would be incredible.
      BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

U kra i na U kra i na U kra i na
        IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

When a man gets run out of town and doesn't come back, won't show his face, he's scared. AJ has nightmares about NY. He's at home, fightimg an older, smaller opponent. He has every edge, including Eddys meddling and unconscionable contract. I think Fury v Wilder will do better numbers.
          Last edited by Corelone; 08-31-2021, 02:42 AM.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
            Not a rematch clause Aj fan but I'm not confident either. Plus we know Edward will jam Whyte in the way of the winner of Fury Wilder so Aj can fight another ancient voluntary.
            Aj should have boxed Wilder in 18 when he had the chance instead of continuing his old man of the year fight schedule (4 of 6) milking casuals #moneballboxing
            Instead he went on a Sky Johnny Nelson interview & said "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said separately "2020,Wilder might even loose by then" QUACK!
            This heavyweight era is absolutely terrible, i preferred the Klitschko era, at least we had a champ.
            I'd want Usyk to win but of course rematch clause has a rematch clause & this would stagnate the division again just like it delayed the division a year & a half fighting Ruiz. *****
            Deontay Wilder to Tyson Fury: “You know I was offered more money to fight Joshua than I was getting to fight you"
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Usyk is gonna beat him
              Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                When a man gets run out of town and doesn't come back, won't show his face, he's scared. AJ has nightmares about NY. He's at home, fightimg an older, smaller opponent. He has every edge, including Eddys meddling and unconscionable contract. I think Fury v Wilder will do better numbers.

Put down the crack pipe, you crack baby.

Comment

I must admit, it was good the way Joshua switched up on Fury 'The way he would not mention his name post Pulev, and was reluctant'.

Then suddenly, he just switch up totally towards Fury 'And seemingly spooked him'.

When and if that fight between Joshua & Fury happens, the build up and head to head in press conferences will be spectacles 'Big events'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-31-2021, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Usyk seems like a smart boxer and a lot of know how. But Josh might possibly be too good athlete, too sharp, too fast

Comment

Working...
                    X