Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Overcomes Tyron Woodley By Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jake Paul Overcomes Tyron Woodley By Split Decision

Paul, Woodley Fight Photos Gallery - Cleveland - In a cruiserweight special attraction, Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs) went the distance for the first time, with an eight round split decision over former UFC champion Tyron Woodley (0-1), who was making his pro boxing debut. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul wore the most beautiful shorts I have ever seen, the most original for sure

Comment

The ropes thing should have been counted as a knock down. He was literally saved by the ropes from hitting the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        The ropes thing should have been counted as a knock down. He was literally saved by the ropes from hitting the deck.
        YDKSAB, it was a trip. Proof --->

Comment

Yeah yeah I got it. The guy with the record 3-0 beat by split decision the guy with the record 0. Why must I see a huge gallery about that???

Comment

Woodley should be ashamed of himself. I don't care if he's not a boxer or not, he's a lifelong fighter.
            What a bum and lol @ once saying that he is better than the likes of Hughes or St. Pierre.

Comment

I think the true winners of the fight were Paul and Woodley's bank accounts.

The boxing was pretty bad, and for a pay per view quite awful, but well done to them, they sold it well.

I think for Jake, and Logan, they can make more money by fighting retired mma fighters, or social media celebs. If they fight active and modestly ranked boxers, they will take a beating.

Comment

Tyrone "piece of ****" Woodley should be ashamed of himself
                Boxing Goat Boxing Goat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X