Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Conor McGregor Needs To Sober Up, Get Back In F------ Gym; Then We Can Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Conor McGregor Needs To Sober Up, Get Back In F------ Gym; Then We Can Fight

CLEVELAND - Jake Paul is certain he already beat a tougher UFC fighter than Conor McGregor. There is no doubt, though, that McGregor is a bigger star than Tyron Woodley, which would make Paul-McGregor an even bigger event than the spectacle that did big business both at the gate and on pay-per-view Sunday night. McGregor Tweeted the word "salivating" Sunday night in reference to the Paul-Woodley boxing match at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still picking on undersized fighters I see.

smfh...........

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

smfh...........
      In his defense he isnt picking on anybody. He is a friggin youtuber that's beating fellow youtubers, ex basketball players, and MMA guys. This dude isnt a fighter he is an entrepreneur IMO and apparently a good one considering his only employment ever has been being a jackass to make stupid money. Ya almost have to respect his hustle.

Comment

smfh...........
        ———
        Perhaps but considering he’s a YouTube celebrity cutting his teeth in boxing, and Connor being a bonafide fighter that went 10 rounds with Floyd …. Why not?
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

conor the mma guy fights boxer floyd who fights youtuber logan whose bro might fight conor the mma guy in boxing, its basically a youtube v mma v boxing mashup mess with a mix of basketball and who knows what next

Comment

smfh...........
            McGregor called him out during the Woodley fight. He's just responding. Dana White will never allow this fight though.
            mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

This cat Jake & lil bro Logan need to go away, their side show, dysfunctional circus has become very old and annoying... I'm sure their fan groupies are either Jr high school or elementary age level of maturity/intelligence...
              icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                This cat Jake & lil bro Logan need to go away, their side show, dysfunctional circus has become very old and annoying... I'm sure their fan groupies are either Jr high school or elementary age level of maturity/intelligence...
                Why do they need to go away exactly? What harm are they doing to boxing?
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Why do they need to go away exactly? What harm are they doing to boxing?
                  To casual eyes it makes boxing look like a dying sport scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel for relevance. Granted its not entirely the Pauls fault because it started with Floyd/Conor. But we are at an unprecedented stage now where a lot of the highest profile fights in boxing dont even involve boxers anymore. Its a bad look.
                  iamboxing iamboxing Since1976 Deleted like this.

Comment

Pro Wrestling is more entertaining, exciting and athletic compared to these recent attempts to cash in on a market that has yet to be defined.
                    Showtime found itself a new kind of cash cow in this territory of sports embarrassment birthed by Covid.
                    The Paul Brothers are a redesigned version of The Great White Dope marketing strategy. The first pro boxer with a winning record Paul meets will expose every flaw.

No expectation of that happening anytime soon if ever.
                    Social media meets complete competitive ignorance at 70 bucks a throw.
                    Thanks for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X