Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love: I Want Josh Taylor, Gervonta Davis - Line Them Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love: I Want Josh Taylor, Gervonta Davis - Line Them Up!

Cleveland - In the second pay-per-view bout, Cleveland's Montana Love (16-0-1, 8 KOs) scored a vicious TKO over former world champion Ivan Baranchyk (20-3, 13 KOs), thrilling the hometown fans who were on their feet for the duration of the action-packed slugfest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's enthusiastic but I wouldn't get too excited if I was him

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Really? Why not?
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        If not watched him yet as before this fight he's done nothing of note and although I've heard of him I haven't seen much furore surrounding him, but I'm gonna check him out now. That said, I'm curious about the context of your comment. Do you say that because you don't feel he is or will be good enough?, or that there's realistically no chance that those fights get made?

Comment

Josh Taylor hurts him and beats him up. Gervonta - he has a chance against because of his measurables and defensive style.

Comment

I though Baranchyk would beat him. I was wrong, so he already passed a test. He's ready for the big dogs.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He's still chinny and showboats instead of closing the show...

Also it was a corner retirement not a vicious TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post

Really? Why not?
                While I think he should be excited for a big win, unless he really improves in every category, Taylor and David KO him. Period. He almost got KOd by a virtually defenceless punching bag last night. But he may make big improvements.

Comment

You can't hurry, Love, no you'll just have to wait... coz Josh don't come easy, it's a game of give and take.
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

But Zapeda isn't chinny? He went down 4 times vs the same guy, and the punch is the last thing to go. Love got tagged enough to verify his chin, if not his defense.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X