Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Woodley Has Been Fighting For So Many Years, I'm Still New To This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Woodley Has Been Fighting For So Many Years, I'm Still New To This

Youtube star turned boxing, Jake "The Problem Child" Paul, continued his unbeaten run on Sunday night, scoring a split-decision win over former UFC Champion Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley in front of a sold-out crowd of 16,000 fans at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio - in the main event of a Showtime PPV telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't this Woodley's first boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
      Wasn't this Woodley's first boxing match?
      Yeah his first official boxing match

Comment

Both looked terrible.

Comment

Can we stop all this overreaction crap. People acting like this is somehow hurting boxing etc give it a rest it’s not that serious. If anything these circus type fights are bringing boxing new young fans. Even if only 1/10 young fans who followed Paul brothers over stay for the sport that’s a good thing. Maybe I’m being naive I just don’t understand why people think this is bad for boxing.

I’m not a fan of the Paul brothers but IMO they are great for the sport not bad for it. I also don’t understand those supposed true boxing fans pretending they didn’t know the fight was gonna go the way it did and Paul wasn’t gonna look as green as he did. Idk I just think people need to relax these 2 idiots are only helping the sport whether we want to admit it or not
          Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Woolly is built to wrestle and move refrigerators. He isn’t no boxer. At 5’9 170 but fighting at 190 he makes Canelo look skinny. Paul better stay the fook away from a REAL cruiser weight BOXER whose YOUNG with a REAL resume in BOXING.
            Baby Fury ISNT a boxer yet. Plus he weighs 175. Too petite for Paul but I’m sure Paul wants that. Poosy.

Comment

Fury is in his 7th fight only doing 4 rounds, Jake already doing 8 in this 4th

Comment

Everyone at ringside was joking on this YouTuber. He’s a basic, MAYBE novice level fighter… He’s really bad.

Comment

woodley had the KO there for the taking for 4 fuking rounds and never went for it.

If woodley actually gets the tattoo then its official that he was paid to throw the fight. No man is getting a tattoo of another guy unless he was paid for it.

Comment

I got tattoo, I love Jake Paul on my booty-cheeks! Say my name!
                    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X