Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Still Aims To Become Undisputed at Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Still Aims To Become Undisputed at Featherweight

Cleveland - In the co-featured bout, the most decorated fighter in women's boxing history made a strong case for number one on the women's pound-for-pound list as Amanda Serrano (41-1-1, 30 KOs) scored a dominating unanimous decision over tough Mexican warrior Yamileth Mercado (18-3, 5 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe she and her scumbaggery of a manager can start with offering them 50/50 splits, the same they demand against Taylor.

Comment

Can’t wait till this ratchet ass hoe gets wrecked…..preferably by a Mexican. Why are Puerto Rican fighters and their trainers so classless and trashy?

Comment

It was a great fight. Serrano's jack ass trainer screwed everything up. these are women and they should've been the one's doing the talking. i couldn't even enjoy the fight because of his stupid ass.
        Helion Helion Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Erika Cruz Hernandez win over the long WBA/ former unified featherweight champ Jelena Mrdjenovich, was pretty dope. A unification with Amanda Serrano should be electric given their come forward styles. The 'Real Deal' would likely stop Erika Cruz in a war, moving Amanda closer to breaking the all time KO record for womens boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Erika Cruz Hernandez win over the long WBA/ former unified featherweight champ Jelena Mrdjenovich, was pretty dope. A unification with Amanda Serrano should be electric given their come forward styles. The 'Real Deal' would likely stop Erika Cruz in a war, moving Amanda closer to breaking the all time KO record for womens boxing.
            I hope the fight gets made and Cruz wrecks this ghetto ass hoe and her trashy trainer

Comment

I’ll say this, she really needs to get her bum out….

Comment

Why is she wasting her time trying to unify against nobody's making no money.Serrano must have no confidence she can actually beat Taylor.

Comment

Serrano did real good & sounded very classy in her post fight interview, but should get rid of her trainer her trainer who's an I D I O T cause he messed it all up when he started talking all this dum .. In P.R. he already got kicked out of her corner because os his mouth, the guy is a complete M O R O N.

Comment

Working...
                  X