Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Should Have an Easy Night Against Me, Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul Should Have an Easy Night Against Me, Right?

Cleveland - In the opening bout of the PPV telecast, Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs), the younger brother of heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury, successfully made his U.S. debut by scoring a four-round shutout over combat sports veteran Anthony Taylor (0-2).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe Tommy boy for Jake Paul next? They have about the same experience and Fury is actually a boxer so it's a logical next step for Paul.

Comment

Tommy's pretty raw, but from what I saw he'd still beat the daylights out of Paul. They might want to take on a few more washed MMA fighters, while working on Pauls conditioning and defense.

Comment

Paul himself said he is just an entertainer.

He has yet to fight someone who is the same size as him or is a real boxer.

Comment

Tommy Fury is bloody terrible.
          Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Fury was fighting a much lower class MMA fighter who was half his size and still looked like ****. Pass.
            Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

I know Tommy is shit but not that shit from the fight I saw this morning, maybe him and his team are trying to bait Paul in. But he was terrible either way.

Comment

As bad as Tommy looked he'd should still be a 2-1 favorite over Jake Paul . We'll see if they fight eachother next if not maybe down the line when they both improve . Both are practically novices in this game lot of room to improve

Comment

If I looked out my window and saw Tommy Fury was boxing at the bottom my garden I'd close my curtains
                  HENNY HENNY likes this.

Comment

This has to be the worst card ever 4 boxers who cannot even remotely box

Comment

Working...
                    X